Any of you give your ferrets

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I were to give advice to a novice, it would be to completely ignore everything you hear from Ferret100.....reason, because to someone who is new to ferrets he could sound like he knows what he's on

Ferret wikki   Just talks total bollocks really,, ,, when I see that shes posted now ,I pretty much avoid a thread, as she fekin destroys them with inane pish!!

It really depends on your ferrets diet as to whether additional vitamins/FFA's/minerals/amino acids etc are necessary. Excess fat soluble vits, such as A & D, contained in organs such as liver are

'Veedublee' timestamp='1313364390' post='2193873']

That farmer was due you a pasting like. That's why I got in the car, I keep attracting these folk. Thought I'd leave it to you to sort out.

Lee must think im terribly rude every time he comes over im looking behind him

For a social worker :icon_redface:

'Rake aboot' timestamp='1313362281' post='2193824']

Right yah pair oh Dalkieth fannies !!! hahaha,, I woulda had the auld fud nae bother!! if he hadnae run a way!! lol.. wi ma "tool" hahahahahaha

What the f*ck do they put in the water over there Nugget gets a pasting off windy lickers and your fighting with farmers :cray:

:laugh: