• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Khan won? I hate that f****n c unt. Is he the same weight as prince naseem was? He'd a fucke d him all over the show

hes just went to bed and found someone on his misses and got told to fuckoff thats why hes got a cob on

Khan boxed well, but I'm afraid Judah just didn't turn up. IMO once he found he couldn't do much with Khan he just folded, the low blow gave him an excuse to give in.

Judah at his best would of been a brilliant challenge for Khan, but Judah's finished now, and employing Sweat Pea as his trainer was a last ditched hope that he'd do something magical with Judah's career when (from what I could see) Judah himself already knew that he doesn't want it any more.

The punch hit the belt line which was high anyway, Judah was looking for a way out and that was that.

A bit of a hollow victory for Khan, and he needs to up the quality of opponent here on in.

Khan boxed well, but I'm afraid Judah just didn't turn up. IMO once he found he couldn't do much with Khan he just folded, the low blow gave him an excuse to give in.

Judah at his best would of been a brilliant challenge for Khan, but Judah's finished now, and employing Sweat Pea as his trainer was a last ditched hope that he'd do something magical with Judah's career when (from what I could see) Judah himself already knew that he doesn't want it any more.

The punch hit the belt line which was high anyway, Judah was looking for a way out and that was that.

A bit of a hollow victory for Khan, and he needs to up the quality of opponent here on in.

It was certainly not a peak Judah granted.....but i think Khan deserves a lot of credit for his performance last night he is starting to look like a class act,he still makes mistakes that a good boxer will exploit but he improves with every fight which is all you can ask.....his sheer work rate is going to make him hard to beat,similar to Calzaghe he simply outworks better boxers than himself.

As for the " low blow ".....Judah quit,plain and simple.....not nice to see from a professional fighter.