oh f**k somebody has dug up harry carpender

About time you went to bed aint it you lazy c**t.....or do you always get mouthy after midnight on Saturdays.

hes just went to bed and found someone on his misses and got told to fuckoff thats why hes got a cob on ;)

sure i cant be out lamping an keep her happy at the same time im just a man ps make an appointment im out on tuesday again :thumbs:

smarten her up stick a monkey in her bra send her over here and ill service her for you :thumbs:

ni mick i heard your more into servicing wee boys :tongue2:

you got me mixed up with your misses all the youngens are hanging out of her :D

you hav that wrong mick their all paying :tongue2:

weather there paying or not there still belting the whiskers off her ;)

away an hav another wank over your avat ya sad b*****d :toast:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Khan won? I hate that f****n c unt. Is he the same weight as prince naseem was? He'd a fucke d him all over the show

hes just went to bed and found someone on his misses and got told to fuckoff thats why hes got a cob on

oh f**k somebody has dug up harry carpender

About time you went to bed aint it you lazy c**t.....or do you always get mouthy after midnight on Saturdays.

hes just went to bed and found someone on his misses and got told to fuckoff thats why hes got a cob on ;)

sure i cant be out lamping an keep her happy at the same time im just a man ps make an appointment im out on tuesday again :thumbs:

smarten her up stick a monkey in her bra send her over here and ill service her for you :thumbs:

ni mick i heard your more into servicing wee boys :tongue2:

you got me mixed up with your misses all the youngens are hanging out of her :D

you hav that wrong mick their all paying :tongue2:

weather there paying or not there still belting the whiskers off her ;)

away an hav another wank over your avat ya sad b*****d :toast:

better than knocking the cobwebs off your bit of stuff what the fucks that sponkhound on your profile :laugh:

Edited by mick1212

its called some piece of work ya wont find another one like it on here mick :thumbs:

are you a security guard thay have alsations :thumbs:

no ali in there mick

whats in his make up

dutch shepherd (check them out on u tube) x greyhound can run thru brick wall an hes only a pup :thumbs:

its called some piece of work ya wont find another one like it on here mick :thumbs:

no ali in there mick

whats in his make up

dutch shepherd (check them out on u tube) x greyhound can run thru brick wall an hes only a pup :thumbs:

my mate breeds them and belgian malinois hes got two which he imported from czech i think trained to shutzhund level 3

no ali in there mick

whats in his make up

my mate breeds them and belgian malinois hes got two which he imported from czech i think trained to shutzhund level 3

he must be a cop then that were i got mine

no ali in there mick

whats in his make up

trust me he aint no bizzy his big male 1 called dingo

no ali in there mick

whats in his make up

trust me he aint no bizzy his big male 1 called dingo

fights on radio foyle if ya can get it