• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stick to one brand of food, put the bowl down for say 10 minutes then remove it (even if she's not eaten it). Wait until next feed time and do the same. She will soon learn to eat when the bowl goes

Some pups are a bit weird: I've had some which stuffed themselves every other day, and only picked on the days in between. As long as the pup is healthy, drinking, peeing and crapping normally, and sp

Posted Images

I know Pups wont starve but it does my head in, tonight I gave him some raw mince, mixed with raw minced chicken, and a wee drop raw tripe, some cooked lamb Heart, and kidney,with a sprinkle of SE50, one sniff and two hours later untouched, yet any street cur, would have wolfed that down in two seconds.

looks a good healthy pup.my own dog since he was a pup,and even now is not a greedy dog.he is healthy and looks great.picky bugger used to do my head in,but he is none the worse.he will eat his dinner,just takes all night,and sometimes first thing in the morning.throw it out it if he hasnt eaten it by 9am