• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stick to one brand of food, put the bowl down for say 10 minutes then remove it (even if she's not eaten it). Wait until next feed time and do the same. She will soon learn to eat when the bowl goes

Some pups are a bit weird: I've had some which stuffed themselves every other day, and only picked on the days in between. As long as the pup is healthy, drinking, peeing and crapping normally, and sp

Posted Images

hi mate,now the litter brother to yours is totally different,i feed him 4 times a day,i put the bowl down and within a minute or two its gone!.Like shazza said stick to the same food and like harrywatson said little and often,me personally i have set times when i feed breakfast 8 am,dinner 1pm,teatime at 6pm and then his last feed is about 10pm,one thing i dont do is leave food down all day,i like my dogs to have an appetite.atb hs.

thats amazing that you dont work and stay in all day with your set time feeding dedication eh

Guest hunterside

hi mate,now the litter brother to yours is totally different,i feed him 4 times a day,i put the bowl down and within a minute or two its gone!.Like shazza said stick to the same food and like harrywatson said little and often,me personally i have set times when i feed breakfast 8 am,dinner 1pm,teatime at 6pm and then his last feed is about 10pm,one thing i dont do is leave food down all day,i like my dogs to have an appetite.atb hs.

thats amazing that you dont work and stay in all day with your set time feeding dedication eh

your so quick with the twat remarks no i dont work thats why its a dedicated routine ive got the time what a idiot :wacko:

your so quick with the twat remarks no i dont work thats why its a dedicated routine ive got the time what a idiot :wacko:

fairplay thats up to you , i acctually ment the dedication bit as in if i had the time on my hands you must have i would proably use it differently i think you just got me wrong wasnt slagging you its just most people that dont work wouldnt stay about to feed there pups on the time feeding so as ive said i ment the dedication bit

Guest hunterside

fairplay thats up to you , i acctually ment the dedication bit as in if i had the time on my hands you must have i would proably use it differently i think you just got me wrong wasnt slagging you its just most people that dont work wouldnt stay about to feed there pups on the time feeding so as ive said i ment the dedication bit

ok dude, but you know how people put comments on and they are having a dig. if i was at work i would'nt have taken the pup on its not fair keeping it in a kennel all day marley is around me 24/7 so i have loads of time thats why i feed that routine am happy and the pup is happy but like i said you never know if some 1 is having a sly dig. abt hs

the bitch ive kept back is a bugger for only eating little bits ever now and again she went off the gain 28 but i cured her by poping warm water on it and a raw egg everyother day shes now back on it dry and feeding well 4 times a day

Guest hunterside

Lucky you hunterside mate,il do the same if I never worked but I'm kind of lucky cause I start work at 4am and finish at

2pm so I still find alot of time for me dogs and the misses sorts them out I'n the morning :)

your lucky you work mate, my wife is on a good wack so there no point in me going she work for a healthcare compy, any way back to the dogs lol marley is eating ok but the down side with him he hates the lead training he walks out the kennel ok but when i turn and go back he he sit down and wont budges lol. atb hs

Lucky you hunterside mate,il do the same if I never worked but I'm kind of lucky cause I start work at 4am and finish at

2pm so I still find alot of time for me dogs and the misses sorts them out I'n the morning :)

your lucky you work mate, my wife is on a good wack so there no point in me going she work for a healthcare compy, any way back to the dogs lol marley is eating ok but the down side with him he hates the lead training he walks out the kennel ok but when i turn and go back he he sit down and wont budges lol. atb hs

ive got the kids doing my pups lead training works a treat and theyve got more patience an the pup loves it maybe give that a go

ok dude, but you know how people put comments on and they are having a dig. if i was at work i would'nt have taken the pup on its not fair keeping it in a kennel all day marley is around me 24/7 so i have loads of time thats why i feed that routine am happy and the pup is happy but like i said you never know if some 1 is having a sly dig. abt hs

i know what you mean even when i read it back i though oh yeah i can see what you mean

Guest hunterside

i know what you mean even when i read it back i though oh yeah i can see what you mean

lol dont worry about it :thumbs:

Lol yer my lucky just puts her breaks on [bANNED TEXT] I put her lead on lol,il tell you what though mate she has a nasty temper on her she don't like the word no! Shes eating better now touch wood,here's a couple of photos not the best cause she won't keep still,and she's bigger I'n real life.7556fe05.jpg3dafbfe9.jpge8c0f365.jpgda1a18c8.jpg,have you got any of yours mate.atb:)