mike browns whipphets

Guest joball

did the whippet really get the fox :thumbs:

This is where i bullshit like half the divs on here lol. No mate there was another dog present but its not mine to stick pics up of, i'll throw her at anything with the big dogs think its pritty commical a little dog loosing its rag lol.

• Like 2

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My lad has a bitch 20 tts and after bull crosses for years I thought she d just be a shivering puny thing that won t like the cold . She s lamped in heavy rain ferreted in the snow and showed no signs

Posted Images

did the whippet really get the fox :thumbs:

This is where i bullshit like half the divs on here lol. No mate there was another dog present but its not mine to stick pics up of, i'll throw her at anything with the big dogs think its pritty commical a little dog loosing its rag lol.

lol your a honest man ......:thumbs:

Out of interest, why is a 21-22 " whippet that weighs around 18kg ridiculous??? Not trying to start an argument, i just don't get why it's ridiculous, surely the weight is just a figure, it's how it carries that weight, and whether that weight affects it's running?

A whippet shouldn't get anywhere near 18kg imo but like I have said that's just my opinion. I'm no getting into an argument about it I have put my views acress and what I know about the whippet. And look back over my posts I have never "dissed" the bigger whippet I've just said they are not for me. And as for my pup well we'll see what the future holds for him...

That's fine mate, and like i said, i'm also not looking for an argument, but you said that for a whippet to get that weight, was 'ridiculous' in your opinion. I was just wondering how that opinion was formed. I.e WHY is that a ridiculous weight for a whippet???

You been in the running game for 5 minutes and seem to know the in and outs, well what you been told anyway. i used to be like you when i was abit younger, listen to what people older than me said but i found out from working my dogs, there views wernt mine.

Jai we both have similar views and needs from are whippets mate. Alb with your pup and injoy, same to you alex.

I think we do mate, and cheers, he certainly makes me happy, and that's what counts.

Guest joball

Seen your whips a few times on here mate credit to you.

Mb lines suit me, but i know they aint the be all and end all when it comes to whippets, best of luck to anyone who runs something different.

Seen your whips a few times on here mate credit to you.

Mb lines suit me, but i know they aint the be all and end all when it comes to whippets, best of luck to anyone who runs something different.

Thanks, whippets arent everyones cup of tea, but they are mine, and wouldnt run owt else, thats cos i do bunnies only, and they do me proud, whatever breed of dogs folks have on this site, good luck for the coming season, looking forward to your exploits, as fer me, i cant wait

:thumbs:

• 9 years later...