mike browns whipphets

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My lad has a bitch 20 tts and after bull crosses for years I thought she d just be a shivering puny thing that won t like the cold . She s lamped in heavy rain ferreted in the snow and showed no signs

Posted Images

I don't think anyone claimed they were bred as lamp dogs specifically. . .

Kevo and joball are talking shit on something they know next to nothing about.

alex1987 is about right, but the size/weight thing is just a preference .

Like has been said, there are other lines out there, but if you want a good solid whippet that will 100% work, then you could do worse than to speak to Mike.

I have one here and if i (or i think my friends) wanted another, they would be straight up there knocking on his door.

He's also a really really nice bloke.

Like has been said, there are other lines out there, but if you want a good solid whippet that will 100% work, then you could do worse than to speak to Mike.

I have one here and if i (or i think my friends) wanted another, they would be straight up there knocking on his door.

I no hes a peddlar how many litters he breeds a year and how many he keeps? I havnt slated his dogs ive just said hes a puppy peddlar!

I no him from 30 years ago so i no a little about him..

And i couldnt agree with you more hes a good bloke!

I no hes a peddlar how many litters he breeds a year and how many he keeps? I havnt slated his dogs ive just said hes a puppy peddlar!

I no him from 30 years ago so i no a little about him..

And i couldnt agree with you more hes a good bloke!

For me a 'peddler' is someone who breeds fairly indescriminanty just to line his pocket, and often talks shit to make sales. They also sell as much as they can.

I find mike a little different, aye he breeds and sells the pups, but what he is creating are very good dogs, he could breed and sell a lot more.

Also every breeding is put together to further his line.

And i've never heard of a bad dog. . .

There are a lot of folk out there only breeding one litter, who fit the peddler bill a lot more than him.

• Like 1

Of course MB whippets will do a good nights lamping just like most other breeds of whippets out there. But for the life of me i have never seen such variation in whippet size....so if you want a whippet with that hidden bit of extra added then go for it.

But if you want a genuine whippet look else where.

• Like 1

Of course MB whippets will do a good nights lamping just like most other breeds of whippets out there. But for the life of me i have never seen such variation in whippet size....so if you want a whippet with that hidden bit of extra added then go for it.

have you got whippets?

have you got whippets?

Not anymore. I still go out with one though. I love both whippets and lurchers, but i like my whippets to be true to type (just a peronal thing) and there seems to be too many these days that are out of proportion. I prefer a lurcher for lamping rabbits, again personal preference.