Belgium Bans the Burqa.

BRUSSELS, July 23 (UPI) -- A ban against women wearing Muslim burqas and niqabs that cover their faces went into effect in Belgium Saturday.

The new law carries a penalty on conviction of a $200 fine or as much as a week in jail, Deutsche Welle reported.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2011/07/23/Burqa-ban-goes-into-effect-in-Belgium/UPI-63771311427098/#ixzz1Sw9Uiq3X

post-1930-0-77163400-1311431550_thumb.jpg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well i give a fcuk,       I just wish we would take on some of these laws, And stop make things so easy for every fcuker eles instead of our self, My kids cant sing bla bla black sheep anymore fo

In our progressive western paradise, we have:   made it legal for grown men to bugger boys of 16   Let our youth fall into drugs, crime, sexual disease and have serious issues about self worth  

If you're not willing to show your face in public don't go out in public. It really is that simple.

Posted Images

Well i give a fcuk,

I just wish we would take on some of these laws, And stop make things so easy for every fcuker eles instead of our self, My kids cant sing bla bla black sheep anymore for the chance it might upset someone need i go on...

Yip I Give A Fcuk :yes:

• Like 6

Well i give a fcuk,

I just wish we would take on some of these laws, And stop make things so easy for every fcuker eles instead of our self, My kids cant sing bla bla black sheep anymore for the chance it might upset someone need i go on...

So banning a load of women from wearing a face veil is really going to improve our country is it?

And you are getting funny about ba ba black sheep getting banned as it is 'offensive'

Well you want the veil banned as it 'offends' you.

Same shit.

• Like 1

Simple,lets all "mask up" and then its fair.

My lad got pulled for driving with a hoodie,yet these women can drive about wearing a mask :blink:

ideation,why dont we just convert and have done with it,im sure that would make you and your mate undipaki very happy.

• Like 2

they shouldnt be allowed to cover up,more so in the current climate of terrorisim.however it certainly wouldnt stop the attacks.just gve the muslims more cause and propaganda,but there must be a cut off point in bending over backwards in case it offends a minority.im sure idealation and undisputed would even agree with that.i used to have major argumaents with both of them over such topics.i do get thier reasoning on some factors,even though i might not agree with them in principal.

Well i give a fcuk,

Yeah bets that's had a major impact on your life....I'm not even sure it was the Muslims that got that banned...was it not deemed offensive to blacks or something stupid like that?.....

Simple,lets all "mask up" and then its fair.

My lad got pulled for driving with a hoodie,yet these women can drive about wearing a mask :blink:

ideation,why dont we just convert and have done with it,im sure that would make you and your mate undipaki very happy.

Ha ha your a funny guy you should be on th TV..

Edited by undisputed

Personally speaking I don't give a shit what people wear..,fair enough if they're teaching in christain school or going into a bank....how the f**k someone gets upset over this is beyond me. :icon_eek:

Exactly, for most it has nowt to do with any real impact on their lives, people just like something to moan about and blame for 'the state of this country'.

There are a lot of things that personally get on my tits or offend me a bit, but i wouldnt run about trying to 'ban' it.

I was not happy when they banned hunting, because a majority thought it was wrong, even though it did no practical harm to any of them.

So i don't presume to suggest we ban other things which i personally don't like, if it is not harming me.

Stevesyorks - your lad got pulled JUST for wearing a hooded top? I don't think that is standard police policy mate, a lot of folk drive with hoodies on every day, or hats.

. . . . and i don't want you to convert, because i don't give a shit about your religious views, just like i don't give a shit about the muslims desire to cover their faces. . . . as neither fecking affect me!

Fair enough, if banks were getting robbed right left and centre by burka wearing nutters, or bombs were going off, hidden under burkas, then i'd say get em gone, but lets face it, they have very very very little actual affect on any of our lives, and if thats the most you got to moan about you're very lucky indeed.

• Like 2