sad news

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Massive loss to both the saluki and dog world, even greater loss to his family, our thoughts are with you all RIP

RIP

Sorry to hear of your loss, RIP.

Posted Images

sad day new paul for rwenty odd years remeber when he had a stall with to cream salukis met him several time he strived to breed good working saluks ,al the best rerst in peace may the wind be on your back and the sun in your face

Paul was a very good friend and we spent many happy hour out on the fenns running his saluki's and my whippets. Pauls friends continued to take him out coursing using a 4x4 so he could see his saluki's run. We ran the dogs right through to the end of last season, he wan't happy unless he was out on the field. I feel very priviledged to have known him. My thoughts go out to his family.

post-2056-0-27524900-1311399512_thumb.jpg

post-2056-0-22698000-1311399527_thumb.jpg

i have had the good fortune, to have spent many fantastic winter days, out with paul and the saluki,s he was a great person to meet up with, and have a day out, and some of the best days i have had in 40 years of keeping dogs has been spent with paul and other pals, out on crisp winter mornings.in some of the finest countryside, in the uk. with paul the "banter" never stopped, my deepest sympathy goes to pauls family, RIP, mate,

i have had the good fortune, to have spent many fantastic winter days, out with paul and the saluki,s he was a great person to meet up with, and have a day out, and some of the best days i have had in 40 years of keeping dogs has been spent with paul and other pals, out on crisp winter mornings.in some of the finest countryside, in the uk. with paul the "banter" never stopped, my deepest sympathy goes to pauls family, RIP, mate,

Yes the Banter never stopped all day did it. My ribs hurt the day after with all the laughing as well as my legs trying to keep up with Paul. Half of the time i was carrying all my camera kit and trying to keep hold of the whippets at the same time....