keeping the slugs down

How do you lads keep the slugs down? I find slugs in my dog bowl every morning ive tryed salt this works till it rains. Ive tryed bitter in a coke bottle with the top cut off the dog either nocks it over or drinks it.i have heard the cooper wire is good but also heard that it dont work. Has any one got any ideas lads?

copper wire mate a slug will not cross copper hope this helps,,jack

the scrotes will break into your dog run just for the copper wire! fuckers climbed my 7ft wall/gate and ripped a 2ft length of over flow pipe out of my kitchen wall just cause it was copper. f*****g thieving tossers!

make a frame out of copper pipe to stand your bowl in and keep it a couple of inches off the ground. just make sure its hidden from the scum copper thieves

How do you lads keep the slugs down? I find slugs in my dog bowl every morning ive tryed salt this works till it rains. Ive tryed bitter in a coke bottle with the top cut off the dog either nocks it over or drinks it.i have heard the cooper wire is good but also heard that it dont work. Has any one got any ideas lads?

Horrible little critters, my back yard was alive with em the other night, scalding hot water over the buggers, i never leave any dog bowls down over night

pick the bowl up after your dog has finished,simple :whistling: A dog need's one meal a day as an adult whatever size or breed,if you feed your dog/dogs on hard ground, once a week swill it with salt water, and if they use bones or chews on the lawn pick them up at the end of the day, when i was a kid nobody thought slugs were a danger to our dogs but take care buddy,