pre ban foxhunting with the wrecking crew

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

broke round mouth on this'' turned out to be 13ft.. :sick:..   two good dogs''   heres a roe' caught alive' by the lad' holding it'' just dove on it streight out the van' we put it over

thay dont catch them in there area mate'' lol therse a lot ov time driving traveling n fuel all put int there catch rates'' wev drove 4 hours many times befour a lamp was even turned on''

here here real hunters not no keyboard hunters like a lot on here

Posted Images

Try on ebay! or type on search in top right hand corner wrecking crew dvd sure this a fella on hear that sells dvds! Mrpitt or someone like that!

uv gota watch some ov them copies mate'' we orderd a couple off e bay' to see what the quality was like' to the original'' shit mate' grainey a f...... n £10 a pop as well.. thay was selling them at waterloo cup as well £15.. unbeleavble. :icon_eek: .. ATB.B

Try on ebay! or type on search in top right hand corner wrecking crew dvd sure this a fella on hear that sells dvds! Mrpitt or someone like that!

uv gota watch some ov them copies mate'' we orderd a couple off e bay' to see what the quality was like' to the original'' shit mate' grainey a f...... n £10 a pop as well.. thay was selling them at waterloo cup as well £15.. unbeleavble. :icon_eek: .. ATB.B

The one i got is good copy! had it for a number of years now! but i have seen it on ebay! :thumbs::thumbs:

The one i got is good copy! had it for a number of years now! but i have seen it on ebay! :thumbs::thumbs:

some top pics there lad

Busher or mackay do any of use reconise this dog

spudd.jpg

is it ged n lulu breed mate..

That dog was called spud I sent it to Ireland I think it's dead now.

I sold it to a lad called Ryan he loved it.

I bought it from Dewsbury to run in the comp with the wrecking crew wasn't for me the dog couldn't catch a cold for me but like I said the kid over the water loved it and plenty of people. .over here run with it and they all rated the dog.

All the best

Hes still alive mate but he been castrated he lost. Most of his teeth so he stated taking a while to do stuff. Me mate payed 600 pound for him and the cost to get him imported he was a tool of a dog mate i had a pup out of him but had to get rid as i was over dogged. Do you no how he was brdd mate

No mate don't know how he is bred or what lines he is out of, I got him of Dave in Dewsbury very good mate of mine.

We used to do the London trip every week got numbers down there also 7 & 8 many a time not as many as the wrecking crew record mate they get 13 & 14's regular. Had a few nights out with them Mack'y is the man for calling them fox's mate 4 & 5's come screaming in at a time it's a sight to see.

I got him just to run in the wrecking crew comp with Mack'y,Craig and the rest of the men dog didn't run for me mate thats why I sold him.

Ryan gave me £550 pluss the £80 transporter fee and he was over the moon like I said

Nice to hear he's still alive and kicking though mate ,

All the Best

hi john ,i cannot remember that dog running in that comp what other dog did it run with

Guest TERRIERCENTRAL

Any one no who I can get a good copy of the full DVD as I have had ones of eBay and they were shit copys and only a bit of the full DVD pm me plz if you can help atb jack

Busher or mackay do any of use reconise this dog

spudd.jpg

is it ged n lulu breed mate..

That dog was called spud I sent it to Ireland I think it's dead now.

I sold it to a lad called Ryan he loved it.

I bought it from Dewsbury to run in the comp with the wrecking crew wasn't for me the dog couldn't catch a cold for me but like I said the kid over the water loved it and plenty of people. .over here run with it and they all rated the dog.

All the best

Hes still alive mate but he been castrated he lost. Most of his teeth so he stated taking a while to do stuff. Me mate payed 600 pound for him and the cost to get him imported he was a tool of a dog mate i had a pup out of him but had to get rid as i was over dogged. Do you no how he was brdd mate

No mate don't know how he is bred or what lines he is out of, I got him of Dave in Dewsbury very good mate of mine.

We used to do the London trip every week got numbers down there also 7 & 8 many a time not as many as the wrecking crew record mate they get 13 & 14's regular. Had a few nights out with them Mack'y is the man for calling them fox's mate 4 & 5's come screaming in at a time it's a sight to see.

I got him just to run in the wrecking crew comp with Mack'y,Craig and the rest of the men dog didn't run for me mate thats why I sold him.

Ryan gave me £550 pluss the £80 transporter fee and he was over the moon like I said

Nice to hear he's still alive and kicking though mate ,

All the Best

hi john ,i cannot remember that dog running in that comp what other dog did it run with

me neather mac' :thumbs: ATB..B