WHIPPET X GREYHOUND X BEDLINGTON

right befor any haters jump down my throat....this is a genuine add, my mate has recently had a litter of pups, WHIPPET X GREYHOUND X BEDLINGTON, there bitches and dogs left, both parents work...these are genuine worker x worker breeding, both parents can be seen, mother can be shown working..father just had an injury so will not be able to show him working, but can show him around the yard.

his names steve and his number is, 07817604171

the price is £120...

pictures will be added later on tonight when he comes up with his cam after work but ill add a pic of my pup so u have an idea what the litter looks like...i bought a pup for my self for ferreting and lamping rabbits, there perfect for this!

haters please keep ur comments to ur self, im only helping my mate as he has no access to the internet.

admin/mod please dont delete the add, i know im brakeing the rules but this is all legit and genuine.

Regards,

Alan

post-45311-0-50077200-1311154132_thumb.jpg

post-45311-0-41826500-1311154155_thumb.jpg

Cracking looking pups there: nice to see them all in a big run with the parents. Good luck with the sale: glad I live on the other side of the country or I'd be having one of those 'oh so tempted' moments! :whistling::laugh:

• Like 1

these pups are getting alot of intrest but from guys/girls that just simply cant have any more dogs... shame really cuz those are the best possible homes normally haha..

nowadays if it aint got saluki or bull in them thay simply just dont want to know

problem we have now, there not many "dog men" now its more like fasion...ppl hunting for the wrong reasons now i find...