Dont judge by the cover

Hi guys, my names Neil, I'm 21 years old and been hunting for 10, which brings me to my point... I do wear trackies and a hoody, I do own a staffordshire bull terrier, BUT... I also own 15 wonderful ferrets and a saluki x, I am very passionate about my time in the fields, and love my pets. I am also expecting my first born child in august which I am very much looking forward to. I just hope you could accept the way I dress and treat me the same as anybody else.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting :)

welcome to thl enjoy the ride ---- are you planning on putting photos up otherwise who would have known what you wear--- 21 and still in trackies n hoodies your out of touch mate real trees the in thing to wear with your trainers ..:thumbs:

After Reading some very negative comments about "nike" trainers and such... i do feel welcomed so thanks for ot judging me and compairing me to every other "Youth" :)

It's not what you wear mate it's how you conduct yourself that counts.........if people judge you by what you wear then shame on them.Remember respect is a two way street.......welcome to the site and look forward to seeing you around the boards.

I'm 42 and wear hoodies though I draw the line at trackies. :laugh:

welcome to the forum you will find there are a load of decent blokes and a fair share of tossers on here. a few of us bull x guys dont own trackies but the best part of them do so will fit in. :whistling: good bunch on here tho when you need some help or advise just no "show us your.......... x's" really pisses people off. enjoy the forum and happy hunting