advice about my rights

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You weren't "randomly" attacked, you provoked someone whose day-to-day life probably contains a lot more shit than yours. You're a big strong soldier but you don't have the strength to carry a baby a

Stop whingeing and just pay it...if you dont like the army leave. Either learn to mutely walk away from trouble or accept sometimes actions have consequences and it dont always go your way,but you ca

Some disabilities do not disable all of the time. MS for instance. On a good day you can take a nice stroll, on a bad you can't get out of bed. I can't abide those that park in a disabled place un

Stop whingeing and just pay it...if you dont like the army leave.

Either learn to mutely walk away from trouble or accept sometimes actions have consequences and it dont always go your way,but you cant stand crying about it when it dont.

• Like 2

"she said she had seen the cctv and it proved me hitting him multiple times".

If that is so, then there is no breach of the peace. You would of been arrested for an Affray.

BUT, I take it your in Scotland, and the law is slighty different to here.

If that is so, then there is no breach of the peace. You would of been arrested for an Affray.

afrray u need a few lads with u section 47 common assualt is one on one or 2 be glad of the 40 quid could of been a lot worse

afrray u need a few lads with u section 47 common assualt is one on one or 2 be glad of the 40 quid could of been a lot worse

His threat of violence effected other members of the public, there were more than 2 people involved, and he didn't just use words. The offence is complete.

You have two options

1.No point fighting the fact just pay the 40.00 nicker and get on with life.

2. Request the CCTV footage as part of the freedom to information Act and make sure your telling the truth and you know your in the right!

Steve

The problem is though, it's easy for everyone to say get on with it and man up but if he pays it is also an admission of guilt. And how's that gonna look on any future SGC/FAC applications? I've accepted a shedload of cautions before even when I would have a good case in court, but you take the easy option and surprise surprise they keep popping up, I need to declare them and you often don't realise the damage a simple fine or caution can do until later on.

• Like 1

The problem is though, it's easy for everyone to say get on with it and man up but if he pays it is also an admission of guilt. And how's that gonna look on any future SGC/FAC applications? I've accepted a shedload of cautions before even when I would have a good case in court, but you take the easy option and surprise surprise they keep popping up, I need to declare them and you often don't realise the damage a simple fine or caution can do until later on.

Well in that case the chap needs to learn to quickly walk away from trouble.....theres 2 options in any situation like that......react or dont react......to react you accept it might get messy.....to not react you have to swallow your pride and back down.................you cant have it both ways....he obviously chose the wrong option or he wouldnt be moaning about it now.

The fact he got done by a raspberry might indicate the walking away option would be best :blink:

Edited by gnasher16

'PlasticJock' timestamp='1311099763' post='2157787']

Any future SGC/FAC hes the only Squaddy that doesn't get a rifle he get a stick and shout's BANG

Any future SGC/FAC hes the only Squaddy that doesn't get a rifle he get a stick and shout's BANG

:laugh::laugh: I'm sure they would at least give him a replica.

eminem-gun-bang.jpg