Disabled feller fights with me

I didn't want to boast but I have actually won a proper fight with someone with learning dificulties. I try not to go on about it but it was a proud achievement.

You'll be moving up a class when you fight a mong who's lost his temper then ;)

I didn't want to boast but I have actually won a proper fight with someone with learning dificulties. I try not to go on about it but it was a proud achievement.

And so you should!! Those Mongos have some strength.........

• Like 1

Its like that bit in the film Bad Santa...................................I feel really good about my self..........................I beat up a disabled man and his son today :laugh:........................come on now, be honest, his son was 10 years old wasn't he :hmm::laugh:.....................sorry I just couldn't resist it, I have until now but its just so damned funny :laugh: :laugh:

Heard that a bloke was killed recently because he was parked in a disabled bay and someone took offence that he wasn't disabled ( his wife was and she was in the shop), he got chinned, banged his head and died...

There dangerous places these car parks, particularly around the disabled zones it would appear lol

The story of the mong I succesfully defeated

We were parked up in the market eatting our pasties wifey and 3 year old daughter in teh car. Said Mong was walking down the road past us and he was fiddling around with his crotch so I laughed and said to the wife he looked like he'd forgotten to do his fly up. Just as I started speaking he turned to face us and started pulling his pud :laugh:

As you can imagine I was a little shocked (not at the size) so I just out of the car and chased him down the hill. I was going to grab him and call the cops (someones going to call me a grass now aren't they lol). As I grabbed him he pushed me over so I smashed his face in :laugh:

He tried to get away so I swiped his feet from under him and pinned him down while we waited for the cops to turn up, it was then that the Stockport chavs with their buggies start to kick him whilst he was down lol.

When the cops turned up one I intercepted them before they saw what I'd done to him, and the cop said "I'm surprised you didn't punch him" at which point I went "Ermmm.." and turned around, the guy was getting up and you could see his eye bulging lol

I hope this makes me one of the internet hardmen now :laugh:

• 9 months later...