wildlife patrol tuesday itv 730

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They should be making a program about all the police dogs that have been killed/murdered locked in police cars by there own trained officers.   Easy to slag and put down other peaople when you want

Here we go again, another tv ad to remind people to report anyone they see with a running dog or a terrier in the countryside

the french love food the know the link the british have been brain washed by supermarkets your average british girl would not know how to fillet a fish , or prep meat of the bone etc , the french have

another low bugdet airspace filling waste of time anti fuelled and funded shit stirring programme --- i wont even give it a look ...

dont be so biased and it may be good viewing , also i am sure the program will tell you where to send your donations to so you can help :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

see if i`m right n let me know ..

why is there never anything on the tv that is pro hunting? or says anything from the hunt side or shows the proper dog lads. But no they will have some reyt :censored: toss pots that are driving the fields running over crops and sliping 3 dogs on on one roe in the summer!!so people watching it think all dog men are the same so every time someone sees a van pulled up at the side of a field they will be on the phone to the plod! nice one itv.

why is there never anything on the tv that is pro hunting? or says anything from the hunt side or shows the proper dog lads. But no they will have some reyt :censored: toss pots that are driving the fields running over crops and sliping 3 dogs on on one roe in the summer!!so people watching it think all dog men are the same so every time someone sees a van pulled up at the side of a field they will be on the phone to the plod! nice one itv.

like i have said many many times before the lacs infilltrated the rspca way back in the late 70,s leading to the rspca changing its stance on field sports , since then they have been used as the police main advice on wildlife so called crime .In many instances created cases for the police to prosocute , The apperance of wildlife offices has bee thru the lobbying of the rspca and its very well placed media supporters, while the tv companys are not anti they have private production companys who are funded by antis they go to the like of itv with an idea then get a commision on the back of the prodution company putting the money up first , while basc and the countryside allience sit back with big fat bank accounts and running round game fairs in the rangerovers preaching the same shit to people that already know when they should be taking on the antis and producing their own pro films and documentrys , they are are waste of space unless you want insurance or a sticker for you car , this one programe will set are cause back years have no doupt about that . It has been put together at this time as the lacs know full well that the tories will chalange the ban , this programe will tar us all with the same brush as joe public knows no better , :hmm:

It dont matter weather its three dogs getting sliped on a summer roe or 1dog sliped on a winter roe, people who dont do it ir havnt been brought up round it see it the same way a cute little animal getting raged to death. Who gives a flying f**k what people think of us. We are labeled as thugs who rome the country side at night or day killing animals and ill be doing it till i pass away f**k what antis police and do gooders think, it hasnt stopped us up untill now so nothing is gonna stop us it just means you have to be a bit more carfull

• Like 1

on hoilday last week i bumped into a lad that was from the uk that works in france as a gamekeeper. he did his time at collage over hear and did a few years on a shoot down south before going to work in france. i asked him what the french public attitude was like towards hunting and shooting he said its fantasic they love it, the french goverment back them all the way.

so it got me thinking why the hell is the uk so against hunting its like the goverment wants us to forget our heritage. i know the tories say they want to over turn the ban but i just carnt help feel it may have been just a way to win the votes. i dont know i hope im wrong.

on hoilday last week i bumped into a lad that was from the uk that works in france as a gamekeeper. he did his time at collage over hear and did a few years on a shoot down south before going to work in france. i asked him what the french public attitude was like towards hunting and shooting he said its fantasic they love it, the french goverment back them all the way.

so it got me thinking why the hell is the uk so against hunting its like the goverment wants us to forget our heritage. i know the tories say they want to over turn the ban but i just carnt help feel it may have been just a way to win the votes. i dont know i hope im wrong.

the french love food the know the link the british have been brain washed by supermarkets your average british girl would not know how to fillet a fish , or prep meat of the bone etc , the french have kept there tradition and woe betide any goverment who tries to stop them hunting or shooting , we have let the doo gooders take over in every walk of life , the italians, germans, etc are all the same go to any small town over there their high streets are full of traditional butchers bakers etc game is readly availible and sea food high on the menue while we import the shite , rant over :laugh:

Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 2

Like I said in another post,I believe that the only thing that is going to save hunting in the UK and Ireland is for us hunters to go on the media offensive.Its a shxt situation that we have to involve ourselves in a battle to hunt,which I think is a human right,these feckers forget that without hunter/gatherers none of us would be here today.Ive actually been thinking for a long time that we should go to Belgium for instance and video legitimate badger digging and control and bring the footage back and make a documentary on our terms showing this type of control against gassing badgers wholesale by the ministry.I think there would be even members of the badger groups who would agree it as a lesser of two evils when its presented accurately.We are at the mercy of public opinion sadly and we need them to see our side of it for them to get a balanced picture.

• Like 1
Guest joball

looking forward to seeing some good footage, i'v watched mast the dvds out there so make a change lol

Three major local authorities were given the task of catching the criminal gangs who are making millions from such crime - which is the fourth most profitable crime in the world - and three years ago an extraordinary police unit was set up to focus solely on catching the gangs.

i get nothing for my rabbits :laugh:

its not just lamping and coarsing and such its about importing for the pet trade aswell.

end of the day lads i was sat in the pub at the weekend with my mates one of them has met a new bird who lives in thesticks her dad trains horses they go hunting he said they went mental at him the other day when he started banging on how cruel it is so the people who matter still support it.