pup update

just a couple of pics for kevin, jan and anyone else interested. Belle's 5mnth now and progressing well, retrieving with dummies good still very excitable with a real bunny but the fact that she carries it even though not directly back is fine she's still a babe it'll come. sitting to a hand signal, stays ok up to a couple of minutes if your watching not as good if your out of sight. 100% with ferrets sleeps beside them in garden and lets this years kits crawl over her. jumping ace with or without dummy not going over 2ft yet don't want to over do it. stock training slow but no big probs. still not sure how big she'll be she's now nearly 23inches and her coat i think is definately going to be rough. seems to be very calm by nature takes most things in her stride but a fiery wee thing when roused

IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

lying in the shade beside kits playpen

IMG_1481.jpg

jumping / retrieving with rabbit skin dummy its got fishing wieghts in it, its over a pound

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's looking really well mate,stunning.She is the spit of her brother that my grandma kept, i gotta get some pictures of him. They are all starting to look the same, I will put some pics up tomorrow night.

She's looking really well mate,stunning.She is the spit of her brother that my grandma kept, i gotta get some pictures of him. They are all starting to look the same, I will put some pics up tomorrow night.

cheers kev, i hope all the others put pics up too it'll be interesting to see if she's still the smallest, you gotta get pics up of jean as well. and get a new phone mate i speak better than i type ;)

Really nice animal notworthy.gif, what way bred is it?

her dads a 29inch line bred deerhound greyhound and her mums a classy bred track bitch 26 inches and belle was the smallest in the litter. they were on here for ages 3mnth ago check out the breeders dvdski's previous posts