Sign in to follow this  
THE STALKER

THUMBS UP AGAIN

A big thumbs up to the Avon and Somerset Force.Sent off for a Variation for a .243 on Monday the 11th and back yesterday the 14th, :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

A big thumbs up to the Avon and Somerset Force.Sent off for a Variation for a .243 on Monday the 11th and back yesterday the 14th, :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Bloody hell thats quick mine just come back , 7 weeks of waiting.

Edited by Devonhunter !

does the feo come round for a variation

They do seem to be getting better lately to be fair to them.

Martin :thumbs:

They phoned me on my mobile number just to check all was as it should be, and then the chap said all seems ok i will put it in the post tonight after getting it signed,and that's as good as it gets i think.

:thumbs:

They phoned me on my mobile number just to check all was as it should be, and then the chap said all seems ok i will put it in the post tonight after getting it signed,and that's as good as it gets i think.

was your variation from a rimfire or did you already have a centrefire on your ticket..

6 months!!

Rofl, just ring them up

I've got it already. It took 6 months and is still wrong but I'm not giving it back til after the Game Fair.

Hi Bud

God that's slow you should move to wiltshire my last one took 13 minutes 11 seconds the one before that took 20 minutes and that was for a section 5 for humane despatch. :D:D Geordie