homemade multiplex catapult..............:O)

I finished this multiplex frame today which was an old drawer front and all hand finished with few basic tools and sandpaper :) I was going to engrave a pic of a rabbit on it but I practiced on a peice of scrap wood and it looked .....well rubbish is the word :lol:

In the end I found rabbit a pic on the net made it smaller and used tracing paper held over screen and copied in pencil then did the old trick from school turned the pic over placed on the frame in position wanted then rubbed the pic all over hard with the pencil the result was the pic of running rabbit was perfectly applied to the frame in pencil then I went over with a fine line permanant CD marker then signed and dated the side and applied varnish, im quite happy with it and have a set of Gamekeeper thera bands from John to fit then will give it a go :)

post-36249-0-07963400-1310683099_thumb.jpg

post-36249-0-68634500-1310683127_thumb.jpg

post-36249-0-31734400-1310683153_thumb.jpg

I finished this multiplex frame today which was an old drawer front and all hand finished with few basic tools and sandpaper :) I was going to engrave a pic of a rabbit on it but I practiced on a peice of scrap wood and it looked .....well rubbish is the word :lol:

In the end I found rabbit a pic on the net made it smaller and used tracing paper held over screen and copied in pencil then did the old trick from school turned the pic over placed on the frame in position wanted then rubbed the pic all over hard with the pencil the result was the pic of running rabbit was perfectly applied to the frame in pencil then I went over with a fine line permanant CD marker then signed and dated the side and applied varnish, im quite happy with it and have a set of Gamekeeper thera bands from John to fit then will give it a go :)

nice cats. do you sell them. ill be lookin for one come september

No not really just made a couple for myself but if you visit slingshotforum.com you will see lists of catapult dealers and checkout Gamekeeper catapults as I have one of those I bought recently and can vouch for there quality and shootability :thumbs:

No not really just made a couple for myself but if you visit slingshotforum.com you will see lists of catapult dealers and checkout Gamekeeper catapults as I have one of those I bought recently and can vouch for there quality and shootability :thumbs:

gamekeeperjohn he is on here. :thumbs:

gamekeeperjohn he is on here. :thumbs:

sound lads