shame some people cant keep hold of a dog,if a dogs that good id not get rid for any problem in my life.prob had the mothers run out of it then the lads tried to get his money back=free sport. :thumbdown:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heyup mate if the dog had done some think wrong it be in a hole not on here. have give my reason for saleing the dogs

i mean that i had him and i sold him to sexy hunter

but i only got permission for rabbits, so i was after a whippet,

if you like bigger game, snoops your dog.

So did you think it was a whippet when you bought it in the first place then? :whistling:

snoopys looking in good shape mate.

one of the best dogs i owned.

but to game for me :blink:

That entire post is f*****g bullshit from start to finish.

Best dog you have owned ... so you sold it :blink:

Too game for you ... so you sold it :blink:

Tosser.

FTB

hello everyone just to let you all know i bought this dog yesterday he's settling in well and will get a good home. (sexy hunter) come across as a decent sort and explained his reason why he had to part with dog so soon ill let you all how he gets on cheers

hello everyone just to let you all know i bought this dog yesterday he's settling in well and will get a good home. (sexy hunter) come across as a decent sort and explained his reason why he had to part with dog so soon ill let you all how he gets on cheers

good lad....give him a good home, it sounds like he's had a lot to put up with so far. Dogs become attached to people so it must hit them for six when knobs pass them on like that.