norfolk lurcher

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ring geoff hes a expert 01933 381089 make shore you have creadit on your phone

My brother went down to Norfolk and bought a cracking looking rough coated, blue, "Norfolk Lurcher". It was a handy dog, and when it died he replaced it with an exact replica from Durham..... Doe's th

Norfolk Lurcher...just get a rough coated wheaton coloured lurcher and bobs yer uncle...ready made norfolk

Posted Images

i no that the norfolk lurcher is myth but theres a chap who claims hes the only one who breeds them but i like the look of them as any one had and worked one off him are they as good as there made out to be

well mate , the bloke who got the dogs may be brill dogs regards hunting :thumbs: , but types+lines would have died out by now. So he would (have) at use new stuff on his dogs today fact. So carnt see how they can be type that died out 100 years ago, same as this tumbler rubbish.!! I do think lurcher to lurcher xs make great dogs worker to worker, but even lads that have good lines today still have drop new base line here or there or bit more speed greyhound, all of which will be (new)dogs. :yes:

i no that the norfolk lurcher is myth but theres a chap who claims hes the only one who breeds them but i like the look of them as any one had and worked one off him are they as good as there made out to be

That's all they are is "norfolk" type. :thumbs:

years ago i was out getting some hares fit me and a old coursing man was talking about norfolk lurchers and he said IVOR LEE had bred them he allways said he bred fly witch looking at them he may be right he would look for sighs black fleck on the tail that cream red collar that rough coat

and the story goes on he gave MICK DOUGLAS a dog or two :thumbs:

depends what you mean a norfolk lurcher my veiw is a roughcoated lurcher PUPPY PEDDLERS ££££££££££££ will use names to make money if a name comes befor a dogs breding its a get up :thumbs: but just my view and iam allways wrong

depends what you mean a norfolk lurcher my veiw is a roughcoated lurcher PUPPY PEDDLERS ££££££££££££ will use names to make money if a name comes befor a dogs breding its a get up :thumbs: but just my view and iam allways wrong

i meen the ones jeff breeds

My brother went down to Norfolk and bought a cracking looking rough coated, blue, "Norfolk Lurcher". It was a handy dog, and when it died he replaced it with an exact replica from Durham..... Doe's this make his new dog a "Durham Lurcher " ??? LOL !!

Cheers.

• Like 1

I see a couple lads are saying the Tumbler line is just a load of rubbish an that the breed is dead.

I would like to ask you lads whats your opinions on the minshaw strain... Because in my eyes it seems like very similar circumstances... Cheers..

you wanting a reaction shanded lol

I see a couple lads are saying the Tumbler line is just a load of rubbish an that the breed is dead.

I would like to ask you lads whats your opinions on the minshaw strain... Because in my eyes it seems like very similar circumstances... Cheers..

minshaw is a good dog.my dads mate has one and he always gets a rabbit on the old railway line

minshaw is a good dog.my dads mate has one and he always gets a rabbit on the old railway line

:laugh: