rescued pup

Guest joball

Terrible mate to many dick heads breading dogs these days and giving them to anyone. Fairplay takung him on lioks like he could be a tidy looking mut when you get some weight on him.

Good on you for rescuing the pup, hope it turns out as good as it can, makes me happy to see good people out there helping lurchers and other dogs

Good luck with it ;):D

Are you or have you reported the woman?

Tilly x

Yay Shushy! :toast: So glad you're giving the pup a chance. He looks very unwell indeed, poor bugger - look at those feet :censored:

... think I'd have flushed that b!tch's head down the toilet before I locked her in there for a few months. Humanity is a word that doesn't apply to all humans.

• Like 1

well done mate.

i have a pup here that was taken from someone who was not feeding and locking it up in the house, never taken out. he also go beat and generally chased around getting screamed at for anything he did wrong. he wasent in as poor condition as the one youve just taken in but he was bad enough.

the woman who took him and gave him to me spend 3 or 4 weeks bathing him to get rid of the sores and scabby nose and ears, feeding him up before i got him.

he has actually turned into a promising little dog which im over the moon about! he is 11 months now and was around 4 months when i got him.

Had him at the vet today,had him jabd wormed etc,vet said every muscle and bone in the poor feckers body is weak,she said his pasterns were "extremly weak" and its a wonder that he can actually stand up at all.I have given him to a good friend of mine( who rescues greyhounds),and she will spare no expense on him.But he will end up being a pet as i dont think its fair on him to get up together and then have to please me in the field.Anyway,hes better off now than he was yesterday,thanks for all the replies.:thumbs:

Poor hounds looks really bewildered we get them dumped here all the time and phone calls from all over the place.Even picked a few up from the cop shop cos they didnt have space.Thats why i was so careful with the pups here and who they went to a lovely lad and his wife drove up from yorkshire and took one and couldnt fault them their dog was a picture of fitness and health and lovely manners to boot.Ive only little sheila left theyre 11 weeks now could have had them gone by the 8 week mark but chose to be careful to be sure they go to decent people.Dont mind them being kenneled or worked as i work my own but i do expect the dog to be well catered for .The mum will be neutered as shes now in a pet home shes good at what she can do but her new owner isnt in to hunting and with being a mum so young its just felt between several of us and her new owner this is the best way forward.Theres too many pups being sold to anyone and everyone usually for funny money as well