venison dogs and pot fillers

Anyone got any pics of any of there venison dogs and there trophys ( ALL PRE BAN OFC) as the history of it interests me.

What breeding were they ? what size ? what sex ?

Also feel free to add your pot fillers in here, love the thought of a good lurcher putting some food on the table :)

I have land on it which has Fallow Deer but I shall be going after them with my 243 when they come into season, long as the Police hurry up and get my FAC back to me with deer added on like I asked :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

eating cornish pasties.and selling his fat bottom round the docks to sailors

I aint an anti and I aint stupid cheers. I just wanted to know what people used to use and if they had any pics of that type of dog, nothing illegal in that in any way. Its all history. Its interestin

Are you an Anti ? or just stupid ?

have seen some good dogs on the deer preban, 1 saluki greyhound bitch took 9 roe in 1 week. my current dog 3/4 salui 1/4 greyhound takes both fur and feather, never tryed on teeth and i have no reasonto kill them as i dont fancy eating a fox :sick:

Anyone got any pics of any of there venison dogs and there trophys ( ALL PRE BAN OFC) as the history of it interests me.

Also feel free to add your pot fillers in here, love the thought of a good lurcher putting some food on the table :)

I have land on it which has Fallow Deer but I shall be going after them with my 243 when they come into season, long as the Police hurry up and get my FAC back to me with deer added on like I asked :)

• Like 2

Deer aren't an achievement in my eyes

you make me laugh dances any one would think you were 50 with the way you go off

nothing phases old dances he must have done it all and had the best..............wich of ur dogscan do the deer?

the:

"run dog"

"catch dog" or the

"kill dog"??

Edited by bull101

I aint an anti and I aint stupid cheers. I just wanted to know what people used to use and if they had any pics of that type of dog, nothing illegal in that in any way. Its all history. Its interesting to know about. Thats why they teach history in schools, its important to remember the past.

I don't own a lurcher myself but would love to in the future, I will be out after fallow in the future but not with a dog it'll be with my rifle long as I can get the condition sorted. :) No need to start insulting people.

• Like 5