my 13wk old russlepup

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nice wee thing you have there ... as for it being wated on rabbits i dont see that ... if the dog works mice rats rabbits or fox and the owner is happy how is it wasted ... sat in front of a firepla

Ferreting what a waste, send hom to me ill put him to proper use

nice pup mate, BUT ferreting what a waste, give him some real work

Posted Images

nice wee thing you have there ... as for it being wated on rabbits i dont see that ... if the dog works

mice rats rabbits or fox and the owner is happy how is it wasted ... sat in front of a fireplace getting

fat is a waste ... also the dog may be from a line of jibbers and would never make a digging dog just

because it looks the part dont mean it is ... work it on whatever you want fella and work it hard and

rest it well and the dog cant ask for more than that ...........

• Like 3

JUST REPLYING TO LONER'S PHOTOGRAPH OF HIS RUSSELL-TYPE PUP. THE DOG IS A NICE TYPE AND IF LONER WANTS THE DOG FOR RABBITS I TOTALLY AGREE WITH HIM ON THE SUBJECT. IF SOMEONE HAS A DOG FOR WORKING RABBITS, RAT'S OR FOXES AND THE OWNER IS SATISFIED WITH THE DOG THEN OF COURSE IT IS A GOOD DOG IN THE OWNER'S OPINION.I DON'T FOR ONE MOMENT THINK THE DOG IS WASTED JUST BY HIM WORKING RABBITS AND EVENTUALLY IN MY MINE AND MANY OTHER READER'S OPINIONS THE TERRIER MAY WELL COME UPON A FOX WHILE OUT WORKING RABBITS ANYWAY....... SOME TERRIER MEN JUST ALLOW THEIR DOGS TO ENTER FOX EARTHS AND WORK FOXES. HOWEVER, IN MY CAREER I HAVE KNOWN MANY PEOPLE WORK THE DOGS TO ALL QUARRY AND ANY GOOD MAN OR WOMAN WILL KNOW WHAT THEIR DOGS ARE WORKING ALSO.MY BROTHER HAS AN OLD RUSSELL DOG CALLED:TROUBLE AND THE DOG WOULD MARK RABBITS ALL DAY LONG WHEN HE WAS FERRETING. HOWEVER, IF THE DOG WAS OUT AFTER FOXES OR OTHER LARGE TYPE GAME THE DOG WOULD IGNORE RABBITS AND THE DOG NEVER PUT A FOOT WRONG WHEN OUT FOR MORE SERIOUS WORK. HOWEVER, SOME PEOPLE FIND WORKING THEIR DOGS ON RABBITS JUST AS SERIOUS......

I DON'T FOR ONE MOMENT THINK THAT A DOG IS WASTED JUST BY HAVING HUNTING ABILITY TO HUNT LESSER GAME.

MY BEST REGARDS.

DOCTOR DO-LITTLE.