Hancocks Alex

Does any one have a dog out of hancocks Alex? if so what sort of sizes did they make or any pics?

I dont want to start another hancock slagging match, just interested in info on the above breeding.

Thanks in advance to those who help me in my quest for info

Alexc

Hi mate, just type in hancock alex in the forum search and there are plenty that have posted on here. Borderscott and all.rounder are a couple :thumbs:

cheers fella wife wondered where i got too and found me staring at your avater with dribble on me chin

busted.

:censored:

are you sure that was dribble :hmm:

Hi mate, just type in hancock alex in the forum search and there are plenty that have posted on here. Borderscott and all.rounder are a couple :thumbs:

cheers fella wife wondered where i got too and found me staring at your avater with dribble on me chin

busted.

:censored:

are you sure that was dribble :hmm:

yeah i said it was the guinness,

i was like jack off father ted. :laugh:

Does any one have a dog out of hancocks Alex? if so what sort of sizes did they make or any pics?

I dont want to start another hancock slagging match, just interested in info on the above breeding.

Alexc

try colliecurs site! no slagging on therethumbs.gif

one of his best stud dogs was(richard jones) 1/4 b / 1/4 b x grey, he produced some good fox dogs over the years. :thumbs: I had 1, a lad used him to his 3/4 grey 1/4 collie bitch in wales, Blaze 26in good on fox ok on rabbits but liked things that bite back, this was 90 not sure what his studs are like now.? Bryn is local bred from hawcroft of here.

Blaze

blaze.jpg

Guest annette jackman

Alexc

1/greyhound 7/8 boarder beadie mix, good looking pups around 24 26" my hancocks from john dog, could not fault this bitch stand 24: is a tidy bitch good runner, bird and rabbit. Also a lazy cow if you have a sofa lol