geting me pup going

Took me pup out last nite, travelled a'round trip of 360 mile, more time spent in the car than lampin,, the ground was bang on grass and moss,,like a bed mattress,,, the weahter was perfect,,like a winters nite, temp was around the 10 mark just right for the pup,the nite gave him hell of a lot of education, and more so using his head on ground what was unevin,what cud of bin dangerous' for a pup, their was no shortage or rabbs, a little mixy about, but got 36 with him####### robert JIM michem

post-63272-0-37311900-1310119526_thumb.jpg

post-63272-0-08244200-1310119547_thumb.jpg

Edited by robert michem

Took me pup out last nite, travelled a'round trip of 360 mile, more time spent in the car than lampin,, the ground was bang on grass and moss,,like a bed mattress,,, the weater was perfect,,like a winters nite, temp was around the 10 mark just right for the pup,the gave him hell of a lot of education, and more so using his head on ground what was unevin,what cud of bin dangerous' for a pup, their was no shortage or rabbs, a little mixy about, but got 36 with him####### robert JIM michem

Nice to see you back on here.

Well done on the pup, like to leave it for the winter myself but its working for you. :thumbs:

rich like i said the other week, i leave me pup till winter, he will geting toward 17 month old,,, which his to long in many people eyes, some pups get born diff times of the year, which then can fall right for starting in winter, prob round the 10 .12 month mark,,,summer hunting its not for me what so ever,, but its one of them things when you have a pup,,next summer this pup will not see a lamp in summer,,,

rich like i said the other week, i leave me pup till winter, he will geting toward 17 month old,,, which his to long in many people eyes, some pups get born diff times of the year, which then can fall right for starting in winter, prob round the 10 .12 month mark,,,summer hunting its not for me what so ever,, but its one of them things when you have a pup,,next summer this pup will not see a lamp in summer,,,

I'm in the same boat, the pup has to learn and the rabbits are going straight to the ferts so no problems. :thumbs: I picked up a few mixy too so it hopefully will cut down the spread.

HE WILL be 12 month on sunday,, to be dead honest, over 30 constant years in this game, this pup can catch better than me other dogs ive ownd, for it,s age,,, but thats only a small part in my eyes,, time will tell, the nature of the dog,, so far so good,,,,,,,,,