Nick " NUTSHOT" Carbon fluted Silencer.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well that's your opinion and i respect that   After hearing them side by side i stick to saying they are on par   ATB   Adam

I have heard Daz's Nutshot silencer in action and it is by far better than any mass produced silencer on the market.

If you want one on par with it then go to A&M and get a Custom made X3 or the new Marksman silencer

Off the shelf just does not compare!

ATB

Adam

The new silencer from A&M, it gives the performance of the X3 is 2" shorter and takes the 'twang' out of the shot too.

they had there first run out at the THL meet and are being trialed by Davy & Si

pianoman won one in the competition

They are very very good :thumbs:

ATB

Adam

Aww nice , thanks for the reply mate..how you finding the air ranger? Do you get like a ring type noise from the valve housing when shot? I have a mk5 and sometimes I'm happy with it, then othertimes I'm not..its a popping noise and a ring from shroud..iv been looking to get a carbon fiber shroud to stop it, but been unsuccessful with finding correct id and Od as of yet..atb mate

Well that's your opinion and i respect that

After hearing them side by side i stick to saying they are on par

ATB

Adam

I'm with Adam on this Craig....

The new silencer is more than on par with a nutshot, I'll be sorting a review of one shortly

Darryl

No hes got a mfr shroud ally mods will never compare to carbon carbon has been proved to dampen the sound by far to ally silencers nutshots are so succseful to them been caliber specific so example a 177 silencer may only have no more than a 5 mm hole going through them its not only nutshots mods which are so succes full bucket boy (pete) also has had great success with them and few others off diffrent forums been down to such close engineering and good quality carbon no magic tricks ect ok nutshots have a built in air stripper in too like ive said its the second hand market which makes them so expensive there only given as gifts or for the help the heros charity auction to compare them to a silencer proofed for rimfire example is just niave ive had twinks awt hw none of them come close to a good quality carbon silencer at sub 12 theres no real diffrencel but at fac powers nutshots are in a leauge of there own tried and tested by many thats what makes them so sort after to which lads are willing to pay near on £300 for one In reallity my full carbon shroud was under £50 from nick himself so its not all about profit as it took him a few days to build too

Example. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150820882201?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_922

Edited by dave goodall

Well that's just stupid price init..you could get a second gun for that price

Its greed that makes the Nuttys so expensive . Like Dave says , Nick dont sell em for the stupid money that people ask for them , he just makes a quality carbon mod . Its because there so sought after that they have become so expensive , with crap copys going for £150 on ebay .

And no Rob , Buster aint got one .

( but he does have a set of Nutty`s internals for his shrouded barrel B) )

Agree with the carbon / alloy thing Dave was saying .

Be interesting to see what you come up with Darryl.

Bust.

Well that's just stupid price init..you could get a second gun for that price

I was just messing with ya anyway, iv seen si review on your gun. But I do agree that alloy mods resonate more than the thud noise you get from cf ,my shroud pisses me off..iv got the mk5 airstream..I think that combined with cf shroud and some felt stuffed in it would be silent, but its just getting the cf tube that's the same spec as the one I have, its a nuisance. Anybody know where you can't get custom mate cf tube to the spec you need?

Its greed that makes the Nuttys so expensive . Like Dave says , Nick dont sell em for the stupid money that people ask for them , he just makes a quality carbon mod . Its because there so sought after that they have become so expensive , with crap copys going for £150 on ebay .

And no Rob , Buster aint got one .

( but he does have a set of Nutty`s internals for his shrouded barrel B) )

Agree with the carbon / alloy thing Dave was saying .

Be interesting to see what you come up with Darryl.

Bust.