ROBERT MICHEM (JIM)

So that means you have got two shit dogs...

See TOLD you, you was an IDIOT....

the thing is kid theres a good few gents on this site that have seen the dogs work, both good and bad points, and wil back up the scores that have been took. not only that, do a search, i do have some video of them if you look :thumbs:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tomo, you openly admitted your dog can't stay on for longer than 60seconds, then you put a picture up of 100rabbits? Something just doesn't add up, am I the only one on here that doesn't get drawn in

Perhaps there is suspicion about his true identity.

This first rule of The Hunting Life. . . . .Do not talk about the hunting life. . . .

When you get numbers like that the rabbits are plague proportions ,i had some permission years ago and with 2 dogs took over 50 rabbits from one field ,and week in week out took massive numbers of bunnies,we used a motor bike battery and they give up a long time before the dogs ,i used to think because of some quirk of nature they had no fear only running half hearted ,i no there are some lads on here who will vouch for this but i think the best night was 8 hares 60 odd rabbits with 2 dogs run single handed ,bit older and wiser the only way to trial a dog is to go on a well lamped golf course ,they usualy sort the men from the boys out

• Like 1

that particular night omydog,, took us 7 hours of lamping to get those,, we did have one easy field where we got 20,, 10 for each dog,,,but the rest of the night took us over 3 farms.

as you say catching on a golf course realy is the hardest,, or winter wheat with thin hedges takes some work also :thumbs:

Tomo your right I am an idiot, for giving people like you my time. But I suppose your not an idiot? When your on here with a picture of 100 rabbits with a dog that ain't worth a w*nk. sort your head out you JOKE..

what this picture :D

DSCF1231.jpg

Your right feck it,,,,think i might get rid of her :thumbs:

Drop her off here later mate, i'll have her and i'll even pay your diesel costs. :thumbs:

This was a case of mistaken identity, but thanks for unveling a bad egg Mr Brush... oops.

Robert apoligies for the inconvenience, an error was made, your account will be unbanned. :yes:

As for the numbers game, well its nice to have big bags, but it sours some people, they get competitive, and the big heads take over...

Just enjoy your hunting, dogs, friends and experiences,...thats what really counts..

This was a case of mistaken identity, but thanks for unveling a bad egg Mr Brush... oops.

Robert apoligies for the inconvenience, an error was made, your account will be unbanned. :yes:

As for the numbers game, well its nice to have big bags, but it sours people, they get competitive, and takes over... Just enjoy your hunting, dogs, and experiences..

:thumbs: :thumbs:

As for the numbers game, well its nice to have big bags, but it sours some people, they get competitive, and the big heads take over...

Just enjoy your hunting, dogs, friends and experiences,...thats what really counts..

:thumbs::thumbs: we all make mistacks but it takes a man to say iam wrong WELL DONE IAN B :thumbs:

Just enjoy your hunting, dogs, friends and experiences,...thats what really counts.. :thumbs:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: