ROBERT MICHEM (JIM)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tomo, you openly admitted your dog can't stay on for longer than 60seconds, then you put a picture up of 100rabbits? Something just doesn't add up, am I the only one on here that doesn't get drawn in

Perhaps there is suspicion about his true identity.

This first rule of The Hunting Life. . . . .Do not talk about the hunting life. . . .

Tomo your right I am an idiot, for giving people like you my time. But I suppose your not an idiot? When your on here with a picture of 100 rabbits with a dog that ain't worth a w*nk. sort your head out you JOKE..

what this picture :D

DSCF1231.jpg

Your right feck it,,,,think i might get rid of her :thumbs:

Tomo your right I am an idiot, for giving people like you my time. But I suppose your not an idiot? When your on here with a picture of 100 rabbits with a dog that ain't worth a w*nk. sort your head out you JOKE..

DSCF1231.jpg

now thats impressive im going for the ton mark now lol

DSCF1231.jpg

this season :whistling:

DSCF1231.jpg

its easy mate, provided your dog aint worth a wank ;)

DSCF1231.jpg

its easy mate, provided your dog aint worth a wank ;)

ive hit the 50/60 mark and called it a night whilst the night was young......lack of freezer space but i fancy one a them just one for the album :thumbs: :thumbs:

Tomo, you openly admitted your dog can't stay on for longer than 60seconds, then you put a picture up of 100rabbits? Something just doesn't add up, am I the only one on here that doesn't get drawn in by a photo? it wouldn't surprise me if that was done over a couple nights I mean I can't see how a dog that won't stay on can lamp right threw the night. So as I said before your the one that sounds like an IDIOT...

Can't believe an idiot has got another two replies out of me... tutt tutt.. I'll learn.

• Like 3

you,,,, got to remeber, these are not normal,knobs, these are knobs, what kill things for the other folk who mite want to read good posts///there times where i feel a sorry for them,,,,it must of bin there up bring,,,,,,,,,,

:feck:

come on simmoman... tell us why hes gone?? :thumbs:

dont think they have a reason or the ball's to tell us why neways think its all down to jelousy like i said before and no they never even warned him. ive done this post for jim because he would like to no why he as bin banned himself so come on give us a reason

Tomo, you openly admitted your dog can't stay on for longer than 60seconds, then you put a picture up of 100rabbits? Something just doesn't add up, am I the only one on here that doesn't get drawn in by a photo? it wouldn't surprise me if that was done over a couple nights I mean I can't see how a dog that won't stay on can lamp right threw the night. So as I said before your the one that sounds like an IDIOT...

Can't believe an idiot has got another two replies out of me... tutt tutt.. I'll learn.

Wasnt that done with 2 dogs.

Jim/Robert Mitchum seems to get offed on all the sites. Admittedly he clearly doesnt care about the ban but there are far worse members that last alot longer. Its a shame as he obviously does alot with his dogs, putting the work into them and, equally important, putting enough game in front of them. Always worth reading his posts unlike most of the dross on here.

• Like 1

if im open about my dogs failings,,in other words im honest about my dog's,,, why would i lie about there achevments.

first of all your getting the dogs mixed up,,, the dog that did the 50 along with ginny spinners dog,, is called Tara, shes my kelpie cross,, but on a daytime run she only has a minuit in the tank as well.

the dog your having a pop at is Venus,, she is out of my coursing bred bitch called VISA :thumbs:

now whatever you think kid,,, lamping aint daytime running and there staminar is difrent,, a 20 second sprint after a bunny is a difrent kind of staminar to a miniut pluss daytime on a fen.

there are no pics on this site,, that i have lied about , like i said im honest about what my dogs can or CANT DO..........HOW ABOUT YOU????

and who gave this tit a thumbs up for that post :laugh: