ROBERT MICHEM (JIM)

WHY AS ROBERT MICHEM (JIM) BIN FROZEN TO POST TOPICS ON THIS SITE?? IS IT FOR POSTING MODERN DAY PITCHERS OF HIS DOGS OR COULD IT BE DOWN TO A LITTLE BIT OF JELOUSY OFF 1 OR MAYBE 2 BLOKE OF THIS SITE???

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tomo, you openly admitted your dog can't stay on for longer than 60seconds, then you put a picture up of 100rabbits? Something just doesn't add up, am I the only one on here that doesn't get drawn in

Perhaps there is suspicion about his true identity.

This first rule of The Hunting Life. . . . .Do not talk about the hunting life. . . .

WHY AS ROBERT MICHEM (JIM) BIN FROZEN TO POST TOPICS ON THIS SITE?? IS IT FOR POSTING MODERN DAY PITCHERS OF HIS DOGS OR COULD IT BE DOWN TO A LITTLE BIT OF JELOUSY OFF 1 OR MAYBE 2 BLOKE OF THIS SITE???

why dont you contact any of the moderators an ask them.....prob your best bet for an answer..atb..chris..

Who are you, his girlfriend??

I'm sure a moderator will be along to explain/justify the reason.

Pernod

Pernod

no im his mate he would post if he could ya think twat!!!

• Like 1

Pernod

think you were supposed to put THICK twat.............. thats turned and bit you on the ass :tongue2:

• Like 1

Pernod

FFS take a chill pill,

It was a joke, and at least proof read your post before calling me a 'think' twat. I'm more used to being called a 'thick' twat.

Pernod

i would be interested to no if he was warned before he got banned?and his postes i seen nothing what should of had him banned....a nother good member gone :thumbdown: