South Wales Firearms Licencing Department

A big thank you to South Wales Firearms Licencing Department i had my FEO 2 week's ago call for my FAC renewal. We had a good chat about rugby then he looked at the gun's and mod's came back down the stair's. Sat back down i thought to myself he's in a very good mood. So i said to him is there any chance of me having another rimmy for night shoooting no prob's he said then i asked him any chance of a 243. He said we would like people to do the DSC1 if the want to do stailking i said i don't want it for stalking i want it for fox and the odd deer on the land i shoot on . The he asked how long have you had you'r 223 for i told him the he said no prob's i thought here we go 3 time's for a welshman . I made a mistake i told him i ment to put in for a co-terminous and have the Shotgun Certificate the same time as my FAC no prob's again he said give me you's Shotgun Certificate ill take it with me . He told me send in 4 more photos a cheque for £10 and a letter explaining that i spoke to him sent the letter last Thursday both Certificate's came today .

atb W.D

A big thank you to South Wales Firearms Licencing Department i had my FEO 2 week's ago call for my FAC renewal. We had a good chat about rugby then he looked at the gun's and mod's came back down the stair's. Sat back down i thought to myself he's in a very good mood. So i said to him is there any chance of me having another rimmy for night shoooting no prob's he said then i asked him any chance of a 243. He said we would like people to do the DSC1 if the want to do stailking i said i don't want it for stalking i want it for fox and the odd deer on the land i shoot on . The he asked how long have you had you'r 223 for i told him the he said no prob's i thought here we go 3 time's for a welshman . I made a mistake i told him i ment to put in for a co-terminous and have the Shotgun Certificate the same time as my FAC no prob's again he said give me you's Shotgun Certificate ill take it with me . He told me send in 4 more photos a cheque for £10 and a letter explaining that i spoke to him sent the letter last Thursday both Certificate's came today .

atb W.D

hi there welshdragon we will be doing the level 1 deerstalking course at our gun shop in swanseaon friday the 9th to sunday the 11th of september cost £300 if you know anyone who is intrested

regards

lee shop manager