bedlington whippet first cross

heres a couple of pics i took yesterday, when i look at him in the pics he looks as if he has a bit of bull in him?

gallery_30442_4545_11403.jpggallery_30442_4545_11445.jpg

i wouldent worry pal,what ever it is it looks sound

Looking at the shape of the head, there is some beddy in there.

Someone tried to sell we a beddy whippet a couple of years ago, it turned out to be a bull cross.

dya reckon mines gota bit of bull in it?

im not to bothered like i said, he definatly got lots of drive in him so hopefully he'll do his job right.

the only trouble is i keep all mi dogs in doors, he was kenneld so obviously its been a bit of a pain gettin him to shit outside but hes gettin there! does anyone else keep their dogs inside? ive heard people sayin that it takes the drive out of em but ive never ad any probs

I can't really tell about the bull but I'm sure about the beddy mate.

Whatever the case, a bit of will will do no harm as far a prey drive goes.

As far as house training goes, use a dog crate and let him outside regular.

Edited by shepp

The best Hare killing Lurcher I have seen, slept on top of the owners Bed, would she have been a even better Dog if kept outside, I doubt it, plus with the amount of dogs being stolen,the house is a good idea, I worked a Beddy X whippet for nine seasons, the first three years she lived in the house, then she decided to sleep in the kennel, and stayed outside, there was no difference to her hunting ability.

heres one like you asked for, this is a first cross. :thumbs:IMG_3206-1.jpg

SAM_0160.jpg

lovely lookin dog pal how old was it there?? bet its a good little busher

thanks mate, she is 15 months old, will go into any cover, great nose, she is also a great ferreting dog and loves lamping. (she is 19 inch tts). :thumbs:

yeh mate definatly good size for the rabbits, ive got a 3/4 whippet 1/4 jrt and hes on 16 tts but hes pretty good aint got much stamina but f**k me he flys! lol

brought mine out on the lamp twice first two times and pick a couple

mostly day hunting with other lurcher and got about 20

yeh lovely mate! mine aint far off that siz, defintly not as filled out as yours, but yeh mate lovely lookin dog, how old isit now? what dya do with it????

she is 6 mounth i am walking her on lamp with older dog and leting her in on kills. very keen