took the dogs out as i do every other nite 4 a run be hind the jeep done about 3 mile and then gt blocked in by 2 cars saying i was coursing i had to laugh as i had a big heavy bull cross and a bull whippit said to them how can any 1 be coursing the filds are still long she said it doesnt matter theres a lot of money involved then checked my dogs too see if they had any furr in there mouth wtf they aint gt a clue :wallbash:

took the dogs out as i do every other nite 4 a run be hind the jeep done about 3 mile and then gt blocked in by 2 cars saying i was coursing i had to laugh as i had a big heavy bull cross and a bull whippit said to them how can any 1 be coursing the filds are still long she said it doesnt matter theres a lot of money involved then checked my dogs too see if they had any furr in there mouth wtf they aint gt a clue :wallbash:

police cars?

if not you should of told them to f**k off.

• Like 1

the gards took my dogs out of the car one night and one gard says ah she has seen a few foxes then start telling me about his bullx she great on the lamp and a good drawing bitch and telling me about his collie x shes great for ferriting .. the other gard was talking about tresspassing and burgulry then the decent gard turns around and says these lads are all right there only doing a bit of lamping and wished me luck for season and of they went

if i would ov been you mate i would ov gone upto the

police with the dogs and demanded they was duin wronge under the section act 1966 by voilating the puplic hahaha.

the c**ts would ov done it to us if was shaggin in a moter

nar that would ov been quailty

there is only certain coppers that are clued up most ov them are stupid c**ts and havent a clue what to look out for the hunters, but on the other hand there are some that are proper clued up coppers, either way they are smelly horrible people that should lock up the proper crimials, instead ov shaging while there geting payed. plus voilating the public.

by right you can call them all the obscenitys under the roof and they no longer have the right to arrest you

Haha you've been reading to much lol ! Yep you can say owt to them now ! They might regret that new rule !