F.A.O Davey.

Heres a pic of your dog, (I don't think you are going to get that job as a Proffesional Photographer !! LOL !!). He's the same stamp as his sister, and the same height and weight, 29" & around 75-80 lb. He's looking well; good luck with him this season, at two year old they should be ready for anything !!

davesdog1.jpg

Cheers.

Guest born to run1083

I knew one of the name associated to one of yours lol isnt the one a beddy/grey x deer/grey and the other a first x deer/grey. One of them I really like think one photo she's up a horse stable

I knew one of the name associated to one of yours lol isnt the one a beddy/grey x deer/grey and the other a first x deer/grey. One of them I really like think one photo she's up a horse stable

Yeah mate; Delta is the Beddy X, 23" & around 40 lb. Lima is the brother to Daveys dog, thre're 1st cross Deer/grey. :thumbs:

Cheers.

Darn you charpolski now all will think he is ugly lol handsome is handsome does and yes can't wait for season to start he is showing really good promise he has run a few long ears but I think fitness let him down but did nt buy him for that