• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why is it shitting golden nuggets lol lol

most pie dogs jack and there aint been any smithfield collies for 50 year so for that i will not be buying the pup from you .... and by the photo's you have sent me it is bow legged and looks like its

you obviously dont know yer arse fae yer elbow cheif   dog in the pic wae the cub aint teds, never has been teds an never will be teds, an is no way whatsoever related to any of teds dogs   thats

Posted Images

Right am biting the bullet...... Can I have 2 please, dog and a bitch and al breed them together at 12 month. Nice tight line should produce some world beaters!!!

ted is there any of your line over here???

if not im interested in a bitch pup... soon make myself some money peddling pups from the teddwater line , i know a few big names over here who are always talking bout this line

if 1 of these pups is 500 smackers then the bitch my mate has to sell due to his wifes ill health is worth 2k anybody interested in a 2 yr old bitch deer/grey back to a bull/grey lamps off lead obedient to the highest order takes all stuff with teeth will trial np ring me ill give more info 07534175917

p.s would like to see 1 of these teddy dogs run against my mates bitch i know my money is on the bitch down here...

atb wl

• Like 1

if 1 of these pups is 500 smackers then the bitch my mate has to sell due to his wifes ill health is worth 2k anybody interested in a 2 yr old bitch deer/grey back to a bull/grey lamps off lead obedient to the highest order takes all stuff with teeth will trial np ring me ill give more info 07534175917

p.s would like to see 1 of these teddy dogs run against my mates bitch i know my money is on the bitch down here...

atb wl

got to be a donator to sell so stop hyjacking my thread punk :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: ye welcome to fetch the bitch anytime you want :thumbs: