pup for sale..sire 5/8,3/8 bull grey...dam collie whippet grey....the pups a legend in the making :thumbs: serious bidders only please,pups fawn rough coated wormed up to date etc...500 pounds no offers :thumbs: (location up north)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why is it shitting golden nuggets lol lol

most pie dogs jack and there aint been any smithfield collies for 50 year so for that i will not be buying the pup from you .... and by the photo's you have sent me it is bow legged and looks like its

you obviously dont know yer arse fae yer elbow cheif   dog in the pic wae the cub aint teds, never has been teds an never will be teds, an is no way whatsoever related to any of teds dogs   thats

Posted Images

pup for sale..sire 5/8,3/8 bull grey...dam collie whippet grey....the pups a legend in the making :thumbs: serious bidders only please,pups fawn rough coated wormed up to date etc...500 pounds no offers :thumbs: (location up north)

alright mate can you send me pics to my mobile (pm'd my number)

heard good stuff about this tedwater mutts..... :thumbs:

pics on there way mate...i can email you some aswell if you want...few of the parents doing what they do best :thumbs:

pics on there way mate...i can email you some aswell if you want...few of the parents doing what they do best :thumbs:

cheers mate send them too ....... jeffburrel@hotmail.com :thumbs:

cheers mate send them too ....... jeffburrel@hotmail.com :thumbs:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

your a nice c**t you ted,gets a free pup of x38,then sales on :thumbdown:

what you mean these are my own lining...hench the tedwater name i sorted a few other lads on here aswell dotty doo,bullxryno and hedz31 came and took his 1st ever dog of me aswell.....said he liked to talk a good dog thought it was time he tried the real deal :thumbs:

• Like 1

your a nice c**t you ted,gets a free pup of x38,then sales on :thumbdown:

what you mean these are my own lining...hench the tedwater name i sorted a few other lads on here aswell dotty doo,bullxryno and hedz31 came and took his 1st ever dog of me aswell.....said he liked to talk a good dog thought it was time he tried the real deal :thumbs:

:laugh: daft cuni

• Like 1