Terrier couples

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have SS couples ,good gear all i need now is 2 decent terriers to use them on

Bellman & Flint working Buffalo collars all the way.I've had mine for years.Dev if you contact them they'll replace them no problem.

i have SS couples ,good gear all i need now is 2 decent terriers to use them on :laugh:

Was it handy enough gettin the ss over, did you get the tri-colour stitchedon them also wat sort of money did ya pay if ya dnt mind me askin

they were a gift pal off sounder on here so i couldn tell you but i will buzz him and find out for you.Id highly reccomend them though solid out they are

i have SS couples ,good gear all i need now is 2 decent terriers to use them on :laugh:

Was it handy enough gettin the ss over, did you get the tri-colour stitchedon them also wat sort of money did ya pay if ya dnt mind me askin

they were a gift pal off sounder on here so i couldn tell you but i will buzz him and find out for you.Id highly reccomend them though solid out they are

They look the dogs alright but i jus wonderin did strong stuff put the tri colour on them [bANNED TEXT] sendin them over here

• 3 months later...

Has anyone had any problems with the quick release terrier couples of Strong stuff. Im thinking they could open the clasp when terriers twist and tangle with each other as terriers are want to do.

I have heard lads say they have had dogs get loose off them.

I've also heard lads say they've put the wrong batteries in their locators, nothing is fool proof or 100%

Please remember, I make the collars not the brassware, the couples are exactly the same as B+F sell, from the same factory.

A safer alternative might be to use the quick release collars with a newmarket type couple, but then don't use the newmarket couple with normal collars because that type of clip can and does easily release when used with a normal collar.

A safer alternative again would be traditional type couples with no quick release.

you make and sell a good product ss

the only niggle i have is that the nylon keeper on the collars are just a tad too

tight and can be a nightmare to thread a collar through when your hand are

covered in mud and stinging from the cold..

you make and sell a good product ss

the only niggle i have is that the nylon keeper on the collars are just a tad too

tight and can be a nightmare to thread a collar through when your hand are

covered in mud and stinging from the cold..

If you want to post them back to me, I'll re make your collars, with a looser loop. :thumbs: