a few pics of today

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i would'nt normally be out this time of year but i got a decent bit of land to work for my efforts and i thought that sharing your experiences was what this forum is about?

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

went out today to have a look at some new permission i got and i brought 1of my young terriers with me came across a few earths but nothing at home but my young bitch travelled them so looking forward to the season coming to get these terriers out properly and before any one starts i was asked to come out and have a look for any foxes about because the man that owns the land had 2 pea hens killed by a fox during the week so in order to get the permission i obliged got nothing but i will be out with the lamp this coming week

went out the other night to try this spot on the lamp with the land owner with us only got the one but seen a good few about but could'nt get too close to them with the crops been too high so we did'nt even bother trying call them in but it looks like i have my foot well inside the door now

post-21594-0-16629300-1310339504_thumb.jpg

post-21594-0-16824000-1310339546_thumb.jpg

nice 1 mate atb

nice one mate i but the owner wide that if we carry on trying to catch foxes on the land that they wont be long copping on to the lamp so he is happy to leave now for a while and he will bell me when he is about to cut the crops so i can lamp the land that night but when it gets a bit cooler there are plenty of earths on the land to be checked so plenty of digging to be done aswell

nice one pal i hope ye get plenty of diggin there

nice 1 scent with what i seen on the lamp once it gets cooler there there should be plenty to do and i have to go up and have a chat with one of his neighbours during the week ,he wants to see my C.S.A membership card and then i can work away there aswell

nice one pal i hope ye get plenty of diggin there

nice 1 scent with what i seen on the lamp once it gets cooler there there should be plenty to do and i have to go up and have a chat with one of his neighbours during the week ,he wants to see my C.S.A membership card and then i can work away there aswell

always handy to have the C.S.A membership ,it can make the difference between gettin serious permission and gettin told to head offf and never come back :laugh: