THL Meet Attendees....

What times the comp on the sunday davy?? and what time roughly will we be all done and dusted and ready to leave for??

comp starts about 11 ish on sunday peter mate theres no real time on done and dusted did you speak to adi?

atb gary

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys,   would it be ok if i was to come? im only 20 i just dont want to feel like the odd one out lol dont mean to say thats how i will be made to feel but you get what i mean.   ATB   Jamie

1. Davyt63 2. Lighthunter 3. Marksman 4. Festa 5. Shannon 6. Millsy44 7. Smoggyadam 8. Webby1 9. Rommels 10.Daz 7 11.Fred 12.P.Carter 13.Pil 14.Tom Dearing 15.Andyz 16.Andy&Archie

hi nice to see the list growing   1. davyt63 2. Lighthunter 3. Marksman 4. Festa 5. Shannon 6. Millsy44 7. Smoggyadam 8. Webby1 9. Rommels 10.Daz 7 11.Fred 12.P.Carter 13.Pil 14.Tom D

i'll try and get me care assistant to wheel me over then mate...

dunno if i'll have time to do the comp but what times brekky?

cheers, wurz

hi wurz

would be nice to see you!

breakfast is at 9:00am

shannon cant wait she's really looking forward to this one ....

atb gary

hi Gary

i don't think there is any other female taking part in the comp,so maybe Shannon can show a few boys how to shoot!!

What times the comp on the sunday davy?? and what time roughly will we be all done and dusted and ready to leave for??

hi peter

comp starts at 11.00am and should be all done and dusted by 2:30pm.

you want to leave already :tongue2: you aint even got there yet?? :bye::laugh:

Davy

hey guys :thumbs:

got a bit of a problem. . . . .

Car is funk'ed!!

Leaving me without transport or sleeping quaters. . .

Im hoping i can blag a lift home of webby as he lives over my way (i havent asked him yet :whistling:

i need a lift there on the sat morning as im working friday eve, im in gloucester 5mins from j12 m5 only around 25mins drive from the camp and only one junction on the m5 away from the turn off to the meet, if anyone can help me out i would be very gratefull and goes without saying there will be some petrol money in it for you also.

Got a tent sorted as im taking up millsys offer of spooning adam in his tent :laugh: ( havent asked them either yet :whistling: )

cheers lads :thumbs:

and yes i know. . . .

Theres allways one :laugh: :laugh:

.atb. .ste.

Car is funk'ed!!

Im hoping i can blag a lift home of webby as he lives over my way (i havent asked him yet :whistling:

i need a lift there on the sat morning as im working friday eve, im in gloucester 5mins from j12 m5 only around 25mins drive from the camp and only one junction on the m5 away from the turn off to the meet, if anyone can help me out i would be very gratefull and goes without saying there will be some petrol money in it for you also.

Got a tent sorted as im taking up millsys offer of spooning adam in his tent :laugh: ( havent asked them either yet :whistling: )

and yes i know. . . .

.atb. .ste.

Your welcome to a good arse raping in our tent matey ;) seriously tho..............................you will be raped............ :whistling:

Your sound to stay in our matey, no worries :thumbs: and if you cant get a lift ill just nip out and come and get you if its not too far, so your sorted either way matey

Atb peter

cheers, wurz

hi wurz

atb gary

hi Gary

i don't think there is any other female taking part in the comp,so maybe Shannon can show a few boys how to shoot!!

hi peter

Davy

I have work at 5.00am monday morning davy, thats all, and its a good few hours drive, aslong as im away for 17.30/18.00 itll be cushty :thumbs:

hey guys

Car is funk'ed!!

Im hoping i can blag a lift home of webby as he lives over my way (i havent asked him yet

Got a tent sorted as im taking up millsys offer of spooning adam in his tent ( havent asked them either yet )

cheers lads

and yes i know. . . .

.atb. .ste.

hi Steve

your fate will be decided over a few tins around the camp fire!!! Friday night

Car is funk'ed!!

and yes i know. . . .

.atb. .ste.

Your welcome to a good arse raping in our tent matey ;) seriously tho..............................you will be raped............ :whistling:

Your sound to stay in our matey, no worries :thumbs: and if you cant get a lift ill just nip out and come and get you if its not too far, so your sorted either way matey

Atb peter

you really do like him peter, that's a nice offer!

cheers, wurz

hi wurz

atb gary

hi Gary

hi peter

Davy

I have work at 5.00am monday morning davy, thats all, and its a good few hours drive, aslong as im away for 17.30/18.00 itll be cushty :thumbs:

hi peter

you will be done by then,unless you and Steve lie in :icon_eek:

Davy

Ahahaha keep going davy and you'll be getting slapped legs lol :thumbs: Ste's been sound to me on here, weve never argued once, ive had little fall outs with most of the other members, especially when i first joined :icon_redface: haha i dont mind helping anybody :thumbs:

Davy, Adi mentioned a lad was wanting to come down, and was asking if i could take him down when im at A&M on friday, he's 16 (so right up your street ;) ) haha seriously tho, he's struggling for transport and a place to sleep when he gets there, i said i wouldnt mind taking him, but as for space in my tent, with me,adam, my mate bri and ste, we'll be abit "close" for comfort, He said he had mentioned it to you and was going to see what the crack was, does that ring a bell mate??

Car is funk'ed!!

and yes i know. . . .

.atb. .ste.

Atb peter

cheers millsy, im hoping someone is passing who can help me out, save you coming over here just to drive back again, it would be about 45- 50min round trip mate but can make it an hour and half if you want to pop in for a beacon buttie and a cuppa lol

ill just see if anyone is passing first as you got a lot of driving to do anyway mate :thumbs:

mutch appreciated mate :thumbs:

you seem comfident YOUR the ones who are going to be doing the raping. . . . . . Ha ha haaaa :laugh:

.atb. .ste.

Car is funk'ed!!

and yes i know. . . .

.atb. .ste.

Hi Steve,

If you want i could pass by and give you a lift. I'm coming up from bristol.

atb

Lee

Car is funk'ed!!

and yes i know. . . .

.atb. .ste.

Atb peter

cheers millsy, im hoping someone is passing who can help me out, save you coming over here just to drive back again, it would be about 45- 50min round trip mate but can make it an hour and half if you want to pop in for a beacon buttie and a cuppa lol

ill just see if anyone is passing first as you got a lot of driving to do anyway mate :thumbs:

you seem comfident YOUR the ones who are going to be doing the raping. . . . . . Ha ha haaaa :laugh:

.atb. .ste.

Hahahaha only because you cant rape the willing ;) see how the moods takes us eh :thumbs: haha enough of the gay talk now, its making me uncomfortable :icon_eek: lol

No worries matey :victory:

Atb peter

Ahahaha keep going davy and you'll be getting slapped legs lol :thumbs: Ste's been sound to me on here, weve never argued once, ive had little fall outs with most of the other members, especially when i first joined :icon_redface: haha i dont mind helping anybody :thumbs:

Davy, Adi mentioned a lad was wanting to come down, and was asking if i could take him down when im at A&M on friday, he's 16 (so right up your street ;) ) haha seriously tho, he's struggling for transport and a place to sleep when he gets there, i said i wouldnt mind taking him, but as for space in my tent, with me,adam, my mate bri and ste, we'll be abit "close" for comfort, He said he had mentioned it to you and was going to see what the crack was, does that ring a bell mate??

he did mention it yes!

we will find room for him! and let him know to bring some money too!

Davy

hey guys

Car is funk'ed!!

Im hoping i can blag a lift home of webby as he lives over my way (i havent asked him yet

Got a tent sorted as im taking up millsys offer of spooning adam in his tent ( havent asked them either yet )

cheers lads

and yes i know. . . .

Theres allways one

.atb. .ste.

Your welcome to a good arse raping in our tent matey seriously tho..............................you will be raped............

Your sound to stay in our matey, no worries and if you cant get a lift ill just nip out and come and get you if its not too far, so your sorted either way matey

Atb peter

ill just see if anyone is passing first as you got a lot of driving to do anyway mate

mutch appreciated mate

you seem comfident YOUR the ones who are going to be doing the raping. . . . . . Ha ha haaaa

.atb. .ste.

hey guys

Car is funk'ed!!

cheers lads

and yes i know. . . .

Theres allways one

.atb. .ste.

Hi Steve,

atb

Lee

hi lee

you are a star!!!

hey guys

Car is funk'ed!!

cheers lads

and yes i know. . . .

Theres allways one

.atb. .ste.

Your welcome to a good arse raping in our tent matey seriously tho..............................you will be raped............

Your sound to stay in our matey, no worries and if you cant get a lift ill just nip out and come and get you if its not too far, so your sorted either way matey

Atb peter

.atb. .ste.

Hahahaha only because you cant rape the willing ;) see how the moods takes us eh :thumbs: haha enough of the gay talk now, its making me uncomfortable :icon_eek: lol

No worries matey :victory:

Atb peter

and don't Forget lads ,your not gay "unless you push back" :icon_eek:

Davy

Car is funk'ed!!

and yes i know. . . .

.atb. .ste.

Hi Steve,

atb

Lee

nice one lee :thumbs:

your a true gent.

I'll send you a p.m in a sec mate.

Thankyou :thumbs:

.atb .ste.

So im not good enough any more eh ste!! Fook you, you said you loved me!! when all along youve been galavanting around bristol in lees car!! Dirty shit!! haha cushty mate, cheers lee :thumbs: Things are falling into place, should be good boys!!

Atb peter