few pics of the dog's

Guest alcapone

If you don't mind what might be a silly Question,The condition of an athelete can depend on his Fuel,as your animals seem to be in top condition ! :thumbs:

Whould you mind sharing your feeding regime ? :laugh:

Bloody good question mate, also, what are they bedded on ? paper, straw, shavings or just wooden beds, if you dont mind answering another question?

Thanks in advance

B :thumbs:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few pic's of some of the dog's i took for the lads concerned ....                        

They're all at it.Sitting up on their pedestals being all moralistic but none of them practice what the preach.

$2500 a pup?.....peddling cnuts,think a few lads from over here need to give their heads a good shake.....shame on them?

Posted Images

nice dogs al :thumbs: thats a strong dog

Hello Magners ,think you might have had similar dogs to these type

over the years

yes jimmys shop but sadly they are know longer with me :( nice to see al doin well thats a good stamp of a dog :good:

Edited by magners
  • Like 1
Guest alcapone

If you don't mind what might be a silly Question,The condition of an athelete can depend on his Fuel,as your animals seem to be in top condition ! :thumbs:

Bloody good question mate, also, what are they bedded on ? paper, straw, shavings or just wooden beds, if you dont mind answering another question?

Thanks in advance

Lads without sounding smart,these dogs arnt fit,its summer! :icon_redface: I do very little with them this time of year just light exercise. I feed Gain 20 as i dont belive terriers need vast amounts of protien in their diet,mince chicken and tripe mixed,olive oil and thats it,they are bedded on shredded jay cloth or shavings,september i change the diet slightly to suit each dog and put in the time and effort into bringing them into top condition ready for work,they are bounceing out their skin,thats when they look their best. I worm 4 x a year without fail,and change my wormers regular,treat for fleas also,and rub my hands over the dogs regular,no secrets. :wacko:

Guest alcapone

nice dogs al :thumbs: thats a strong dog

Hello Magners ,think you might have had similar dogs to these type

over the years

yes jimmys shop but sadly they are know longer with me :( nice to see al doin well thats a good stamp of a dog :good:

He isnt a bad cut of an animal magners,i was going to post up some pics of the older dogs but a public forum isnt really ideal for them! :hmm:

Thanks in advance

Lads without sounding smart,these dogs arnt fit,its summer! :icon_redface: I do very little with them this time of year just light exercise. I feed Gain 20 as i dont belive terriers need vast amounts of protien in their diet,mince chicken and tripe mixed,olive oil and thats it,they are bedded on shredded jay cloth or shavings,september i change the diet slightly to suit each dog and put in the time and effort into bringing them into top condition ready for work,they are bounceing out their skin,thats when they look their best. I worm 4 x a year without fail,and change my wormers regular,treat for fleas also,and rub my hands over the dogs regular,no secrets. :wacko:

Im glad youvegiven that answer Al.I was beginingto wonder if i needed a stronger pair of glasses or if people were looking at different photos to me .Dogs look well looked after but they are in what i would call maintainance condition.Nice dogs all the same :thumbs:

any russell pics mate :thumbs:

Heres Magners stud dog......shame it got cateracts at an early age! :snack:

al ffs i know my dogs have went down hill but that pic is out of order hes blind now and i have to clean his piss and shit up no need for that :tongue2:

Guest alcapone

Thanks in advance

Im glad youvegiven that answer Al.I was beginingto wonder if i needed a stronger pair of glasses or if people were looking at different photos to me .Dogs look well looked after but they are in what i would call maintainance condition.Nice dogs all the same :thumbs:

Don't want to sound smart,I said SEEM to be in fit condition,its a photo !I would like to think I keep my Fit all year run,then its not a trudge to get ready for season..2nd dog down looks a bit Tubby,last dog No Bull,How far back ? is that the type of response you prefer ? Wasn,t in Awe just an honest Criteque !,Glad you given that answer,Well if it was answered,Why chip in ,looking for Brownie points of AL..Glasses don,t need them ,just for reading,but I think you need a hanky,for the Brown stuff your trying to get on your nose..All the best and since your an T.H.L. Expert I look forward to your Interesting Post on your life in Hunting dogs ??

cu beag,these pics were put up for a few lads i know on here to see what dogs i have,they arnt to everyones likeing,opinions vary,i appreciate the lads commenting on how they look but i merely said that they are not in condition,wind your neck in big lad! The young bitch had a gut full of grub,the dog hasnt any bull in it,belive it or belive it not i care not,lol as i said i put them up for a coulpe of lads to see them,your entitled to an opinion,they aint for you then they aint for you,im not trying to sell pups or stand dogs at stud,just a few poxy pics of a few poxy dogs. :drinks:

• Like 2
Guest alcapone

al ffs i know my dogs have went down hill but that pic is out of order hes blind now and i have to clean his piss and shit up no need for that :tongue2:

Down hill?....i thought they'd improved to be honest! :whistling:

Down hill?....i thought they'd improved to be honest! :whistling:

:clapper::rofl::rofl::rofl::bye:

Thanks in advance

Don't want to sound smart,I said SEEM to be in fit condition,its a photo !I would like to think I keep my Fit all year run,then its not a trudge to get ready for season..2nd dog down looks a bit Tubby,last dog No Bull,How far back ? is that the type of response you prefer ? Wasn,t in Awe just an honest Criteque !,Glad you given that answer,Well if it was answered,Why chip in ,looking for Brownie points of AL..Glasses don,t need them ,just for reading,but I think you need a hanky,for the Brown stuff your trying to get on your nose..All the best and since your an T.H.L. Expert I look forward to your Interesting Post on your life in Hunting dogs ??

seems SMALL HOUND is a teeny bit jealous alan :tongue2: