few pics of the dog's

Guest alcapone

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few pic's of some of the dog's i took for the lads concerned ....                        

They're all at it.Sitting up on their pedestals being all moralistic but none of them practice what the preach.

$2500 a pup?.....peddling cnuts,think a few lads from over here need to give their heads a good shake.....shame on them?

Posted Images

Guest alcapone

top bitch 12mth old,second bitch 9mth old,third bitch 19mth old,fourth bitch 3 and half and dog 3 and half. No bull in the dog.

:rolleyes: no bull in it what did you do invent your own type of terrier.

No T.W i didnt,dont let it worry you. :tongue2:

• Like 1

Yes I have joined today I did leave a reply early on but it has been removed if I was to be clever ,I could say the bitches have weak heads amd would not take to long before they would get to much damage ,also a bit to much leg for me .

But i do like the dog , by the looks of him he is well put together .

Guest dee mac

Yes I have joined today I did leave a reply early on but it has been removed if I was to be clever ,I could say the bitches have weak heads amd would not take to long before they would get to much damage ,also a bit to much leg for me .

id say with a few of the bitches still bening a bit young they ve a bit of filling out too do yet as for getting damage depends on there style of work thing that should nt really be commented on at this stage the older bitch looks spot on as does the dog and the condition is spot on the younger members should all be made too look at these pic s and strive too keep there dogs in this sort of shape as far as pic s go there spot on and a credit too the man and you ll not know the answers too the questions you ve asked unless you are in the field with the man and i very much doubt that will happen
Guest alcapone

id say with a few of the bitches still bening a bit young they ve a bit of filling out too do yet as for getting damage depends on there style of work thing that should nt really be commented on at this stage the older bitch looks spot on as does the dog and the condition is spot on the younger members should all be made too look at these pic s and strive too keep there dogs in this sort of shape as far as pic s go there spot on and a credit too the man and you ll not know the answers too the questions you ve asked unless you are in the field with the man and i very much doubt that will happen

Couldnt of put it better myself dee mac! :victory:

Perhaps so dee but , I would say the oldest bitch has done her filling out and by the looks of the pups they are bred more or less the same way , so I would say they will be peas in a pod.

I also never said the dogs were not in good order they are a credit to alcapone but. I was just stating my opinion that was all looking through alcapone posts I would say there Gould bred perhaps troy and turbo ??

If I have upset alcapone , I apologies and will not post on this thread again .

Guest alcapone

Perhaps so dee but , I would say the oldest bitch has done her filling out and by the looks of the pups they are bred more or less the same way , so I would say they will be peas in a pod.

I also never said the dogs were not in good order they are a credit to alcapone but. I was just stating my opinion that was all looking through alcapone posts I would say there Gould bred perhaps troy and turbo ??

Everyones entitled to their opinion saxon! You wont upset me. No troy and turbo in here either saxon,it isnt my cup of tea! Post all you want kidda. :thumbs:

Guest dee mac

i ve seen troy and turbo in the flesh and yes there not unlike the dog in the bottom pic but dos nt mean there related we ve a dog here very simular looking as well and if i told you how they were bred you would nt believe me ps we used troy over a bitch once a fine dog he was too.

If every terrierman was able to keep their dogs in that sort of condition, me included, we'd all be a shinning example of how it should be done. Type of dog, spot on, condition, even more so, i'm jealous :icon_redface:

B

few pic's of some of the dog's i took for the lads concerned ....

dereksdogs076.jpg

dereksdogs064.jpg

dereksdogs054.jpg

dereksdogs039.jpg

dereksdogs045.jpg

dereksdogs024.jpg

AL just having a look at the pictures of those dogs and bitche,s again ,remind you

of the stuff that the old bitch Tess through ,which Troy and Turbo came of also .Maybe they

came of the Sires side that produced that litter , if i can remember nobody ever knew the entire

breeding to that litter .Correct me if im wrong .

Guest alcapone

Jimmys shop your right there is no breeding for that oul Tess bitch. But rest assured i dont have that gear,it dosnt appeal to me that troy and turbo,as you know i gave turbo and troys uncle back to ken last year so he could get a litter out of him,but i never bred from the dog myself,well bred animal and faultless worker,i just went in a different direction with the dogs.

• Like 1