few pics of the dog's

Guest alcapone

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few pic's of some of the dog's i took for the lads concerned ....                        

They're all at it.Sitting up on their pedestals being all moralistic but none of them practice what the preach.

$2500 a pup?.....peddling cnuts,think a few lads from over here need to give their heads a good shake.....shame on them?

Posted Images

It’s on photobucket mate .Ill try and get it off if I can but previous experience has not been good .The fuckers are holding thousands of pictures to ransom .You have to pay to use their site now .Not  good when I used it exclusively one time and stored  a couple thousand pics on it .I can view the pic but not sure how to retrieve it .Its the pic of my Fern bitch ass on ,end of a dig .Would of been 2010 ish .

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

about time folks started to practice what they preach?selling dogs to the highest bidder....or the  biggest mugg.....?

Dan all these dogs can’t be all ? % grafters so to me they have to be selling on the ones that are 60% or less ?

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Mixedgrill said:

Dan all these dogs can’t be all ? % grafters so to me they have to be selling on the ones that are 60% or less ?

true?...but what slippery cnut would have folks up and do that???sad state of affairs imo?

selling shite,breeding shite,charging the earth?

probably where most these stolen dogs end up....sold to the highest bidder with no f***ing MORALS.....who then goes on and peddles the arse out of them?

• Like 2

Yes mate ,sent it to a few back in the day and forgot all about it until seeing it here .I had to check but there it is in its purist form .

Never liked the pic be honest as she was past her prime then .

• Like 1
On ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 19:22, Mixedgrill said:

Reading all this on here he seemed to be sending dogs over the water for a while now if he was selling them or not is another thing ?

yes your probably right him and AJ seem to have been sending dogs to not just the states, but to Oz also spoke to the fella Hook once seems he got his from Dave H

20 hours ago, ALLYMOORE said:

yes your probably right him and AJ seem to have been sending dogs to not just the states, but to Oz also spoke to the fella Hook once seems he got his from Dave H

They're all at it.Sitting up on their pedestals being all moralistic but none of them practice what the preach.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, downsouth said:

There all the elite downsouth its okay for them ta do it 

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, chesney said:

There all the elite downsouth its okay for them ta do it 

????The elite at walking a dog to an earth and digging a hole.I hope a can learn them magical skills and be a great as them one day ????

• Haha 2
On 28/05/2019 at 03:44, foxdropper said:

Here it is . Taken locally on a sporting estate .2nd November ,2009 .

94781979-8CAD-4FD8-8DB5-E27AB2629004.png

That pic is on a website here,Hooks Patterdales,It looks like he's making out all the pics on the site are of his dogs.At $2000 plus a pup he needs all the pics he can get.