few pics of the dog's

Guest alcapone

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few pic's of some of the dog's i took for the lads concerned ....                        

They're all at it.Sitting up on their pedestals being all moralistic but none of them practice what the preach.

$2500 a pup?.....peddling cnuts,think a few lads from over here need to give their heads a good shake.....shame on them?

Posted Images

Guest alcapone

any russell pics mate :thumbs:

Heres Magners stud dog......shame it got cateracts at an early age! :snack:

al ffs i know my dogs have went down hill but that pic is out of order hes blind now and i have to clean his piss and shit up no need for that :tongue2:

Down hill?....i thought they'd improved to be honest! :whistling:

:clapper::rofl::rofl::rofl::bye:

Magners did the red bitch you off J.B in cork pup yet,i hear you put the red dog you got off him to her magners? :victory: no pups ever seem to be offered this side of the water magners..........you tight :censored: ! The dog transporter goes both ways you know.....im gonna call you "one way magners!" :boogy:

al ffs i know my dogs have went down hill but that pic is out of order hes blind now and i have to clean his piss and shit up no need for that :tongue2:

Magners did the red bitch you off J.B in cork pup yet,i hear you put the red dog you got off him to her magners? :victory: no pups ever seem to be offered this side of the water magners..........you tight :censored: ! The dog transporter goes both ways you know.....im gonna call you "one way magners!" :boogy:

. Edited by barry123

nothing gets by you al. no pups yet, but as you know what its like the lads all want pups and there will be some sorry faces when they come looking :thumbs: Iam trying to keep what i can but there mite be 1 for an old friend :friends: here but you may come over and get it like you say iam tight 8)

Guest alcapone

nothing gets by you al. no pups yet, but as you know what its like the lads all want pups and there will be some sorry faces when they come looking :thumbs: Iam trying to keep what i can but there mite be 1 for an old friend :friends: here but you may come over and get it like you say iam tight 8)

Why thank you :wub:.............il hold you to that Magners!! :cheers:

• 7 years later...
On ‎19‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 12:46, Mixedgrill said:

Some nice terriers alcapone has. wonder how he got on with these dogs?

sure I read on J &J Kennels that they had bought dogs from alcapone , seems some men find it hard to refuse the $$$$

• Sad 1
21 minutes ago, ALLYMOORE said:

sure I read on J &J Kennels that they had bought dogs from alcapone , seems some men find it hard to refuse the $$$$

Reading all this on here he seemed to be sending dogs over the water for a while now if he was selling them or not is another thing ?