When you think of it you spend more time looking through your Binos than you do looking through your scope.

Im still using a pair of 30 year old binos that were given to me by an old stalker friend and they are on their last legs.

I will try and get a pair at this years Scone game fair hopefully without the war department spoting the price tag.

Keep smiling Hoolit

Yea I agree, get the best you can afford, but have a look at the Leica 10 x 42 or better still, the 8 x 42 for light transmission. Awesome bit of glass, and they did it for me over the SLC. Use them nearly everyday, and wont go back to a cheap pair again.

if you can mate go to a shop that dose a good range and have a dam good look at them all, i have the 8x32s in the ELs, iv had them for a about 4 or 5 years and payed £700 new, i was sweating at that, i dont think that i would pay the money that they are asking for them nower days, the Leica swarvorski and zeiss are all world beaters but fxxk me they are some price this day and age. you could get a good car for that kind of money

Frightning cash though !! nearly fainted at Scone looking at the swaro`s,, in the end decided I could justify the 5 1/2 hundred for the Opticron DBA 10x42,,, absolutly impressed ,, well worth the money ,superb as the light goes, and a third of the price of the swaro`s! I know all the tales about you get what yeh pay for etc, but you get a LOT for yer cash with the Opticrons!

ATB