Travelling Europe?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not for me,i dont go anwhere unless i nw exactly where im staying and stuff.did it once and spent 6 f*****g hours looking for somewhere to stay,was gonna punch f**k out the c**ts who talked me into in

Haha exactly ^^   Fly to Amsterdam £25, spend £2,475 getting baked and banging ladies from all over the world

thats a perfect job for whin

I think I'll probably end up booking a flight to Bangkok and going from there, just see where's reccomended and get on the train! :)

What about Visas? If I decide to visit Vietnam etc can I buy the Visas down there? How much?

Are the trains expensive?

Butch

If you decide to travel to south east Asia, make sure you include Indonesia on your list of places to visit.

It doesn't get the same amount of visitors as Thailand, Malaysia, or Singapore, nor the positive publicity it should.

Contrary to popular belief, it' s very tourist friendly, cheap, safe and an amazing country to visit.

It has the lot; volcanoes, mountains, jungle, beaches, friendly people.

The only downside is that a tourist visa is only valid for 30 days; no where near enough time to see even a small portion of the country, although you can always leave and come back in again.

My advice would be to keep your plans flexible and go with the flow.

If you decide to travel to south east Asia, make sure you include Indonesia on your list of places to visit.

Indonesia and the Philippines,both archipelago's and neither are as tourist friendly as LOS but well worth going to if you fancy getting off the beaten track :thumbs:

Indonesia and the Philippines,both archipelago's and neither are as tourist friendly as LOS but well worth going to if you fancy getting off the beaten track :thumbs:

I'm not sure where LOS is, but I doubt you'll set foot in more of a tourist nirvana than Bali, if that's your thing.

I've lived in Indonesia for the last 18 years, and am fortunate to be able to travel extensively through the archipelago due to my job.

I don't believe there's any other country in SE Asia with as much natural, or cultural diversity as Indonesia.

GO ! :thumbs:

• 2 months later...

Back again, my mate's moving to NZ In February and wants me to go over at somepoint. I was thinking of flying to NZ when I've done my travelling as I'll already be halfway there?

I need time to save but was thinking in about a years time? When would be the best/cheapest time to fly to Thailand? I'm looking at single tickets incase I do fly to NZ.

Butch