Travelling Europe?

Flights seem to be about £375 one way.

What's the best way to travel around Thailand etc? And how much would you budget for this?

Butch

I would say you could get away with a budget of £200 per week.

Meal £2, Beer 80p room or beach hut for two £15.

I have been to Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, Sumatra, China and Hong Kong.

I think Thailand is the most fun and mosty amazing was Lake Toba in Sumatra, you can take a ferry across fom Penang in Malaysia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Toba

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not for me,i dont go anwhere unless i nw exactly where im staying and stuff.did it once and spent 6 f*****g hours looking for somewhere to stay,was gonna punch f**k out the c**ts who talked me into in

Haha exactly ^^   Fly to Amsterdam £25, spend £2,475 getting baked and banging ladies from all over the world

thats a perfect job for whin

Sweet, hopefully I'll be able to do a month on £1500 including flights.. I best get saving!

Just checked and can get return flights for £525! Would It be best to book a single and then book another when I'm running low on cash so the date can be flexible or just book the return for a month later?

Is there any chance of earning a bit more cash out there?

But

Do a TEFL before you go,spend 6 months there teaching english :thumbs:

I am actually online at the moment looking for flex-wing microlight courses in Asia,just found a flying school in Thailand that have the Quik GT450 :hmm:

The only thing stopping me time wise I money.. So If I could spend longer out there earning money I'd love it!

I like to think I'm alright at English but because I was a little tw*t at school, I only got a D and an E In English.

Also I'm only 19, would that stop me teaching out there?

Butch

Sweet, hopefully I'll be able to do a month on £1500 including flights.. I best get saving!

Just checked and can get return flights for £525! Would It be best to book a single and then book another when I'm running low on cash so the date can be flexible or just book the return for a month later?

But

you can buy open tickets little butch , they give you flexabilty in when you come back, and you have peace of mind that your return is allready paid for..

Have a think about Africa, very cheap to live and buses, although an experience in themselves, cost next to nothing. If your a builder of any sort i've got a house in zanzibar that needs sorting out. Free accomodation in exchange for work? Zanzibar is expensive compared to mainland Africa though

Have a think about Africa, very cheap to live and buses, although an experience in themselves, cost next to nothing. If your a builder of any sort i've got a house in zanzibar that needs sorting out. Free accomodation in exchange for work? Zanzibar is expensive compared to mainland Africa though

What do you think of the Tanzanian people, my ex was from there, she was stunning.

What do you think of the Tanzanian people, my ex was from there, she was stunning.

Sound as f**k.