2 x harris hawks for sale

i have for sale my two harris hawks, 1 is 40 weeks old and has flown and entered at lb 6oz he has caught fur and feather, completely trained and can be seen flying, the other is 1lb 14oz and is only 7 weeks old, i have him already jumping to the glove and is manned, these can either be sold seperatly or together, ive had them bowed out together and are used to each other, btoh have eaten a very good diet and both are ringed and registered, also i have 2 bow perches, 2 gloves, 2 travel boxes, bells, jessies, anklets and a few bits inc a falconry book call 07810044218 or text

:whistling: isnt 7 weeks too young to be messed with dnt you run the risk of getting a screaming bird (imprinted on you) i maybe wrong

it definitely is too young, if there are any new chaps looking at these birds I would suggest not to unless there is a very very good explanation. :wallbash:

Might be crèche reared but will probably need ear defenders if not properly handled/fed, 16-18 weeks with the parents is usually norm as they are quite slow maturing and more likely to scream if taken from the parents at a younger age, just my opinion

i have for sale my two harris hawks, 1 is 40 weeks old and has flown and entered at lb 6oz he has caught fur and feather, completely trained and can be seen flying, the other is 1lb 14oz and is only 7 weeks old, i have him already jumping to the glove and is manned, these can either be sold seperatly or together, ive had them bowed out together and are used to each other, btoh have eaten a very good diet and both are ringed and registered, also i have 2 bow perches, 2 gloves, 2 travel boxes, bells, jessies, anklets and a few bits inc a falconry book call 07810044218 or text

7 weeks old and how many sets of ear plugs no wonder you got shit of the iff they figured you out straight away