My friend hasLurcher pups,Dam 3/4 greyhound x collie sire 3/4 greyhound x collie Both parents work,dogs and bitches,

rough and smooth coated,both parents 24tts,blacks,brindles,tan,wormed and frontlined to date,

ready now.Wiltshire £120

Lurcher pups,Dam 3/4 greyhound x collie sire 3/4 greyhound x collie Both parents work,dogs and bitches,

rough and smooth coated,both parents 24tts,blacks,brindles,tan,wormed and frontlined to date,

ready now.Wiltshire £120 keeping one myself.

Lurcher pups,Dam 3/4 greyhound x collie sire 3/4 greyhound x collie Both parents work,dogs and bitches,

ready now.Wiltshire £120 keeping one myself.

are they your pups or someone elses?

joined today and already selling pups ,think the mods should but some type of limit on how long people should be on the site before selling pups

Wow what a lovely welcome,have only advertised them for a friend (thought would help him out) didnt realise I wasnt allowed! I havent joint to sell pups,I joined as hunting is what im interested in!,Im happy to remove the post as dont want to upset anyone or look like im running a dodgy puppy farm (bit hard as I only own dogs) I also posted as Im looking for a pup myself is that allowed? (different cross to what my friends selling) please help as new and looks like ive already messed up,Please tell me how to remove post thanks

Don't worry about it fernruby

Lads come on don't have a go at him straight away give him a chance but if he keeps advertising pups in future then take the p*ss out of him

joined today and already selling pups ,think the mods should but some type of limit on how long people should be on the site before selling pups

Wow what a lovely welcome,have only advertised them for a friend (thought would help him out) didnt realise I wasnt allowed! I havent joint to sell pups,I joined as hunting is what im interested in!,Im happy to remove the post as dont want to upset anyone or look like im running a dodgy puppy farm (bit hard as I only own dogs) I also posted as Im looking for a pup myself is that allowed? (different cross to what my friends selling) please help as new and looks like ive already messed up,Please tell me how to remove post thanks

well you cant blame folk for wondering, when in one post you say theyre not your pups and in another you say you are keeping one....its a bit frowned upon to just join and start advertising pups....

any how njot the site, theres good and bad in here and its usually quite easy to spot which is which :)

Don't worry about it fernruby

Lads come on don't have a go at him straight away give him a chance but if he keeps advertising pups in future then take the p*ss out of him

Thanks J dog,and im a girl :D any chance you know how i remove the lurcher post

Guest no1 jacker

they should also put a limit on people trying to stud untested dogs out too :whistling: btw sounds a real handy cross cant beat a good collie/grey atb rehoming the pups frenruby :thumbs:

• Like 1

well you cant blame folk for wondering, when in one post you say theyre not your pups and in another you say you are keeping one....its a bit frowned upon to just join and start advertising pups....

any how njot the site, theres good and bad in here and its usually quite easy to spot which is which :)

O dear,the owner of the pups is keeping one,not me I just copied his advert,just trying to do him a favour,never again ha :wallbash:

they should also put a limit on people trying to stud untested dogs out too :whistling: btw sounds a real handy cross cant beat a good collie/grey atb rehoming the pups frenruby :thumbs:

what the fcuk you on about untested dog,get a grip you haven,t got a clue