recent projects (knives)

hi mate pm sent

i have just found and finished off the first GPK i made with a walnut and brass handle that will be going up for sale, it has a few blemishes on the handle from the wood and was my first go at this handle style so it will be sold for a reduced price.

here it is

11082011493.jpg

11082011494.jpg

11082011495.jpg

drop me a pm if your interested in it or go to the sales section,

and too those who have orders with me they should be ready end of next week as im waiting on a replacement part for my belt grinder.

Many thanks Alex

• 1 month later...

hi all its been a while and i thought i should post a few pics of some recent knives i have made.

IMG_0131.jpg

and here is one that i have for sale another one of my NSK's (neck survival knives) it has a lovely hardwood handle. The knife is 158mm long by 25mm wide with an 01 tool steel blade that is fully heat treated with a zero scandi grind and comes with a leather sheath.

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

im looking for £46 for this including delivery

many thanks alex

Edited by Youngun

Heres two more that i have finished recently both are made from 4mm 01 tool steel that has a rockwell hardness of 58/59 and have zero scandi grinds. The smaller of the two the NSK (neck survival knife) has a two tone ash handle. It also has brass pins and tube with a central mosaic pin. Then the larger GPK (general purpose knife) has a lovely unknown hardwood handle with brass pins and tube.

Here are some pictures:

IMG_0142.JPG

IMG_0143+%25282%2529.jpg

IMG_0144+%25282%2529.jpg

Many thanks Alex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...