Lurcher ran the greyhound track

I have found a local greyhound track that will let me let my boy off for a run, I have been there a few times and last time he was timed over 3 distances. I have compared him to greyhound results he seems slow and there are no other lurchers that run there to compare him too.

260m - 20.58

460m - 34.00

660m - 41.55

I have found a local greyhound track that will let me let my boy off for a run, I have been there a few times and last time he was timed over 3 distances. I have compared him to greyhound results he seems slow and there are no other lurchers that run there to compare him too.

260m - 20.58

460m - 34.00

660m - 41.55

Keep it up im going to do the same to ryfudd ill let you know how we get off

260m - 20.58

460m - 34.00

660m - 41.55

next time dont let him go around backwards had he a bag of coal on his back :haha:

Im not interested in racing him, just wondered if others had done the same. As I have found it a really good way of getting some different exercise for my boy. He is still putting one some weight/muscle as when we got him he was a bit skinny.

mate my dog done 18 60 =325yardsand he wasent even fit

260m - 20.58

460m - 34.00

660m - 41.55

Keep it up im going to do the same to ryfudd ill let you know how we get off

Is there a track that will let you on in south wales mate ?

the valley is in s wales but a good greyhound would do 16.70 for 315 and 28.70 for 515 round there real slow rubbibg rags would do 17.50 odd and 29.70 odd for the 2 distances but to be honest even the fastest lurcher is not going to live with a half tidy greyhound and shouldnt be expected to but as you say good exercise for him good luck .

A greyhound man i know seen some 3/4 bred collie greys qualify for greyhound racing before, This could be 40 years back for all i know. He said to look at they just looked like greyhounds so had obviously just thrown all to the greyhound. Obviously they were no good at winning much but they qualified all the same to run in low grade races yes.gif

there was a lurcher won the odd bottom heat a few years back in wales and i bred a litter of lurchers and my son flapped it for a while one summer it had 2nds and 3rds but never won a race but they were nearly all greyhound one part pitbull.

there was a lurcher won the odd bottom heat a few years back in wales and i bred a litter of lurchers and my son flapped it for a while one summer it had 2nds and 3rds but never won a race but they were nearly all greyhound one part pitbull.

I'd imagine all the 4th, 5th and 6th places were soon sleeping then............. :whistling:

I'd imagine all the 4th, 5th and 6th places were soon sleeping then............. :whistling:

a bad greyhound does 325yds 19 30 qualifying time

hope that helps

a bad greyhound does 325yds 19 30 qualifying time

hope that helps

Depends.......